2023-24 New Kit Thread (3 Viewers)

djr8369

I like it although would rather stripes on the back too. Detailing is a nice touch and we are lucky to get it. Most kits don’t have that level of detail.
The logo is alright too. It’s a clean design and the colours are congruent with the shirt colours. There about all you can hope for.

Saddlebrains

Right im off to have a break from here anyway lads

I don't know what more can be said after that kit release and the fact that they wont be getting them out until after the first game.

Its literally right in front of you all he's passed this off to him last minute because he couldn't get a sponsor, King of shaves is even photoshopped on ffs! Like banging my head off a brick wall

Love to you all, il come back soon 💙

SBT

I don't know what more can be said after that kit release and the fact that they wont be getting them out until after the first game.

Its literally right in front of you all he's passed this off to him last minute because he couldn't get a sponsor, King of shaves is even photoshopped on ffs! Like banging my head off a brick wall

Congrats on predicting it would be Coventry Building Society all along, great stuff

RegTheDonk

Quite like the kit to be honest, not sure about the sponsor logos. Hope his brother isn't paying mates rates to have something that large splashed all over.

shmmeee

“Will mate… yes yes I’ve unblocked you on Twitter but now I need a favour in return. I can’t find anyone willing to sponsor us and every other club has had their kit out and Hummel wanted the logo weeks ago. If we release it with no logo I’ll be a laughing stock.
Don’t suppose you could do your big brother a favour could you?”

AiS86

Sadly it's just a mess for multiple reasons, could've been good, but a lot of bad decisions were taken

GIMOC

Pretty impressive that we’ve landed a sponsor just two weeks after @GIMOC said we’d alienated and priced out every company in the running. They must have been swayed by Boddy leaving and Gus’ new deal.

Think proof is in the pudding.

nicksar

It does scream couldn’t get a sponsor doesn’t it..
Possibly,but if i owned the Football Club and couldn't get a lucrative shirt sponsor then i would put my own company on the shirt for sure (Doug is a major shareholder in King Of Shaves),rather them than Boylesports tbh.

Mucca Mad Boys

We probably should’ve taken the sponsorship money from a betting company until we had a sponsor lined up…

RoboCCFC90

I can understand why the club have gone for this style of kit (stripes), but personally I'm not a fan.

When I saw it initially it seemed like there is too much going on with the stripes and the crest being implemented to the front of the shirt.

The sponsor was predictable and also doesn't look great.

In my view this is the worst Hummel designed shirt we've had.

shmmeee

I can understand why the club have gone for this style of kit (stripes), but personally I'm not a fan.

When I saw it initially it seemed like there is too much going on with the stripes and the crest being implemented to the front of the shirt.

The sponsor was predictable and also doesn't look great.

In my view this is the worst Hummel designed shirt we've had.

Like for the too much going on bit. Not sure the kit is that bad.

rob9872

He's already a director.
Yeah just read that above. Interesting. Don't blame him tbh, I'd probably do the same but I'd definitely be more open with it.

GIMOC

makes me laugh. the sponsor deal with kos was last minute. Hence why it’s been photoshopped and why no proper kit reveal and more so, kit not available to fans for another month. piss poor but we’re told king is a great businessman

RoboCCFC90

Like for the too much going on bit. Not sure the kit is that bad.

It's by no means the worst kit we've ever had, there is a special place reserved in hell for the person who designed the kits we ended up with from Puma.

I just don't think it's as good as some of the Hummel stuff we've had since in recent memory.

I'll still end up buying it inevitably as I'll want it for the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread