2,800 (5 Viewers)

skybluezolmag

Like many others I suspect..I recieved a christmas presant of tickets to the Peterborough game, I was not going to refuse them and had a great day out! I should not and will not be bullied! If I get the chance to go again...I will!!

Nick

Administrator
Yes but a lot of them that go down there aren't coventrians so couldn't care about sisu v the city of Coventry,theyll never have that tie like us, ive tried to explain this time and time again but they won't have it.

If sisu move us permanently out of Coventry a lot of them wouldn't care, theyd still go and effectively would steal this city's football club.

Do you have the stats of how many sixfields attendees are not born and bred in Coventry then?

skybluetony176

Explain what? Why should they explain anything to you? Are you CID?

you we're quick enough to judge and have a cheap dig at us fans that went to MK on a different thread today, but you think this set of fans are immune to judgement. Why? when this set of fans are supporting the move to Northampton financially and morally. franchise FC is done and dusted, nothing anyone can do to turn back the clock on that one. our future is still being written so we should be showing our owners that we wont travel to "home" games otherwise we give them an excuse to move the club away from the city.

i don't believe a new ground will be built but that doesn't mean we shouldn't edge our bets by not going to sixfields. if we ever did end up 10miles from the city boarders not only would i stop following the team i would also say that those who go to sixfields are culpable in this scenario happening.

ccfc92

Exactly, we don't know what is going to happen do we? This time next year SISU could have bought the Ricoh and made it a 65,000 with a stand of safe seating and we could have just hammered Man Utd 17-0 at home in the Championship.

what odds you offering on that?

Nick

Administrator
no, because obviously the away fans will be there.

you initially said about it not being announced that a total boycott = a return to the ricoh.

then i said if there was an announcement that a 0 :wave:......"HOME"........ :wave: attendance, there would still be those that would still go

But I have said it would never be 0 would it? Has it been announced? What do you want to argue about now? How SISU are bastards for knocking down the cathedral to build a new stadium there?

ccfc92

you we're quick enough to judge and have a cheap dig at us fans that went to MK on a different thread today, but you think this set of fans are immune to judgement. Why? when this set of fans are supporting the move to Northampton financially and morally. franchise FC is done and dusted, nothing anyone can do to turn back the clock on that one. our future is still being written so we should be showing our owners that we wont travel to "home" games otherwise we give them an excuse to move the club away from the city.

i don't believe a new ground will be built but that doesn't mean we shouldn't edge our bets by not going to sixfields. if we ever did end up 10miles from the city boarders not only would i stop following the team i would also say that those who go to sixfields are culpable in this scenario happening.

let me guess Nick..... "you can't say that until it's happened?"

stupot07

But we have moved away permanently Sisu have said they will not come back to the City.

Doesn't matter if it is 1 metre or 40 miles away it will not be in Coventry. so why should distance make any difference what is the cut off point.

For me it is clear Coventry or no where.

Don't you stand on the hill? Or have done at least once this season? Apologies if I got you mixed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Pete

I would love CCC to be able to tell us what on earth is going on and I think there hands are tied. There must be a deal that can be done - surely Otium think that a rent of the same as their management fees would be ok - i really don't understand which is why i believe on balance it is about Sisu group getting a stadium for a knock down price - they will realise soon it's not going to work

ccfc92

But I have said it would never be 0 would it? Has it been announced? What do you want to argue about now? How SISU are bastards for knocking down the cathedral to build a new stadium there?

so the new rule for SBT declared by Nick...... no discussing potential events.

I think if you re-read my posts to you, about 5 or so to ask a simple question, you'll find no arguing. Plus please don't insult an iconic Coventry landmark.

Nick

Administrator

I wasn't having a dig at everybody who went to MK Dons, it was more about the people who keep going on about SISU making us a franchise and how wrong it is but then jump on the bandwagon to go to MK Dons because loads of others are going.

If I was posting on here constantly saying how bad SISU are for moving us away / making us into a franchise club and then went to MK Dons then you would be fair to have a dig at me.

Nick

Administrator

I think if you re-read my posts to you, about 5 or so to ask a simple question, you'll find no arguing. Plus don't insult an iconic Coventry landmark.

Of course potential events can be discussed, but judging people and arguing about things that haven't even happened?

usskyblue

I think if you re-read my posts to you, about 5 or so to ask a simple question, you'll find no arguing. Plus don't insult an iconic Coventry landmark.

Are you for real?

ccfc92

Of course potential events can be discussed, but judging people and arguing about things that haven't even happened?

i'm getting very bored of this, and the beers are getting cold in the fridge.

I'll ask you once more, and if you come out with Messi and Ronaldo burgling your house in Daventry, I'll not ask you again....

"IF" it was announced, that "NO" COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB fans attend ONE game at Sixfields, resulting in a return to the Ricoh, would there still be the selfish few that would still go?

GaryPendrysEyes

Sisu have overseen our relegation, administration,liquidation, move out of Coventry, legal threats against SkyBlue Trust. While selling virtually all assets and increasing the debt. They apparently aspire to us have a league 1 stadium, after taking over a team with modest premiership ambitions 6 years ago.

And then some tell us, we are over harsh on them!

We are at the worst point in our history as a club, with Sisu in charge, wake up and smell the fucking coffee!

chiefdave

If Coventry moved permanently 40 miles away and renamed Daventry AFC? No, I wouldn't, I would give up on football.

Genuine question for you Nick do you think we will return to Coventry given that SISU have stated the new ground will not be in Coventry?

skybluetony176

I wasn't having a dig at everybody who went to MK Dons, it was more about the people who keep going on about SISU making us a franchise and how wrong it is but then jump on the bandwagon to go to MK Dons because loads of others are going.

If I was posting on here constantly saying how bad SISU are for moving us away / making us into a franchise club and then went to MK Dons then you would be fair to have a dig at me.

so it was a dig then?

they haven't made us a franchise club yet but they have took the 1st 2 steps. when Wimbledon left their home it was at least still in the city of their birth before moving to the national hockey stadium at MK. we've gone straight past step 1 and are at step 2 already. just when are alarm bells going to start going off in you're head?

bigfatronssba

3300 total attendance is still piss poor anyway. Second lowest in league 1, lower than all but a few league 2 teams. The fact that 3k is considered a big crowd tells everything you need to know. Today has changed nothing.

Comparable fixture last year (New Years Day) brought in over 15k.

shmmeee

OK, so what would happen if one day I got home from work and found you burgling my house? Of course it is open for debate but people are trying to start arguments about things that haven't even happened? Shall we make a post saying what will happen if we sign Messi and Ronaldo in January?

If he wants to burgle houses who are some random internet posters to say he can't? ;)

Live by the sword and all that Nick.

Ian Coventry

No they are supporting their team in the only way they know how. They are not the enemy - very frustrating but hey - most people understand the game that's going on - just not all
100% of the people understand the game that's going on, but some people think there game is the more correct game.

ccfc92

so it was a dig then?

they haven't made us a franchise club yet but they have took the 1st 2 steps. when Wimbledon left their home it was at least still in the city of their birth before moving to the national hockey stadium at MK. we've gone straight past step 1 and are at step 2 already. just when are alarm bells going to start going off in you're head?

When we are still at Northampton playing in a skanky claret kit at 2015/2016 season.

ccfc92

i'm getting very bored of this, and the beers are getting cold in the fridge.

I'll ask you once more, and if you come out with Messi and Ronaldo burgling your house in Daventry, I'll not ask you again....

"IF" it was announced, that "NO" COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB fans attend ONE game at Sixfields, resulting in a return to the Ricoh, would there still be the selfish few that would still go?

Okayy, Lionel will be over soon ;) :wave:

Moff

I think if you re-read my posts to you, about 5 or so to ask a simple question, you'll find no arguing. Plus please don't insult an iconic Coventry landmark.

Can I discuss the future potential of you not posting the same constant shit all day. I don't go to Sixfields, and wont but you are going on more than my Mrs.

percy

Like many others I suspect..I recieved a christmas presant of tickets to the Peterborough game, I was not going to refuse them and had a great day out! I should not and will not be bullied! If I get the chance to go again...I will!!

probably the worst present you could buy a cov fan imo

ccfc92

Can I discuss the future potential of you not posting the same constant shit all day. I don't go to Sixfields, and wont but you are going on more than my Mrs.

sorry, but you must have me mistaken with someone else.

Nick

Administrator
If he wants to burgle houses who are some random internet posters to say he can't? ;)

Live by the sword and all that Nick.

Oh by all means he could, but I am not going to start arguing about it if it hasn't happened am I?

Users who are viewing this thread