2,800 (3 Viewers)

Moff

On a related note, I don't go to Northampton because I don't agree with it but I'm also not pompous enough to tell other faceless names on the internet what I believe they should or shouldn't be doing.

I also feel I may or not be cutting off my nose to spite my face as any reason not to go to Northampton for reasons to get SISU out or force a quick return to the Ricoh are unfounded and based completely on conjecture.

I also cannot stand how some posters seemingly get smug about not going to games on here and like to let us all know by starting a new thread every 2-3 days about the same boring tedious subject with the same boring tedious responses from both sides of the fence.

However, if that's what this board has become (the same old boring shit whilst we're currently watching/experiencing the most exciting side we've had since the 99/00 season) then that's the fine and I guess its just not for me.

I do take offence at the stupidity of claiming the club is representing someone else because they are currently in a different place. Like someone has mentioned, the club apparently represents Northampton when it plays its home games and Coventry in away games. Just think of the absurdness of the statement and the absolute failure of logic. I don't even need to go into detail about the stupidity of that statement because of its offensiveness to my finger tips to type down such a response.

The worst part of this debacle with the off the field issues is the seemingly worrying kick some of our fans are getting out of us not playing in Coventry. They seem to use it as a justification for who is a better fan and who is killing the club and other nonsense hyperbolic sentiments. The smugness stinks. We get it, you don't go to Northampton because you care so much. Well done.

I wouldn't be as bothered if I didn't see the same tired shit on this board day in day out, that's why I avoid it normally these days but the hangover, the weather keeping me indoors and the SUPERB COVENTRY CITY RESULT made me come on here to have a look, yet you still have people on here arguing about the same thing with the same arguments that cannot be proven either way.

Nah, she merely explains the difference between "your" and "you're" to me.*

*If you're going to use a hilarious Mum gag, don't be surprised when someone responds with unfunny pedantry and equal amounts of immaturity. You go girl.

Fantastic post, and couldn't agree more.

Moff

to be fair, when someone starts picking up on spelling or typo errors, it's usually because they've ran out of relevant points

Not wanting to be picky, but Sterling Archers post is eloquent and well written, and if you had read it is clearly states that he doesn't post here much anymore...which would lead me to surmise that he clearly hasn't run of of relevant points, but is merely as he quite clearly states sick of the same shit day in day out.

Last edited:

ccfc92

Not wanting to be picky, but Streling Archers post is eloquent and well written, and if you had read it is clearly states that he doesn't post here much anymore...which would lead me to surmise that he clearly hasn't run of of relevant points, but is merely as he quite clearly states sick of the same shit day in day out.

not wanting to be picky, but if you read the last 3-4 posts between SA and Tony, you'll realise my post was aimed at that.

torchomatic

They don't need to explain. SISU do. And to a lesser extent: ACL do. CCC do. The fans - regardless of whether they attend Sixfields or not - don't need to justify or explain their reasons to you or anyone else.

asking those who go to explain? yeah, quite contradictory.

ccfc92

They don't need to explain. SISU do. And to a lesser extent: ACL do. CCC do. The fans - regardless of whether they attend Sixfields or not - don't need to justify or explain their reasons to you or anyone else.

fully agreed with the acl and sisu part. But I'm not allowed to ask fans with a different opinion to explain why they believe something that I don't?

Otis

• 494 Replies
  • 50 pages

Who would have thought it! And what sad insignificant little lives we all lead.:D

Grendel

to be fair your (i think that's right, i don't know as i didn't pay attention in school) dad probably is harder than my dad. your other "banter" is a bit child like though, must try harder. try something original or imaginative.

Don't try and outwit him - you'll embarrass yourself. I forget by the way of the Two Tony's was it you who didn't know Barnsley was a cup game or the other idiot?

Grendel

fully agreed with the acl and sisu part. But I'm not allowed to ask fans with a different opinion to explain why they believe something that I don't?

As they are a Northampton team at Sixfields I assume you are indifferent to the results and care not if they lose?

ccfc92

As they are a Northampton team at Sixfields I assume you are indifferent to the results and care not if they lose?

I do care about the results, but it doesn't have the same effect when they are at sixfields. It still makes the couple of days afterwards more enjoyable compared to a defeat though!

Grendel

I do care about the results, but it doesn't have the same effect when they are at sixfields. It still makes the couple of days afterwards more enjoyable compared to a defeat though!

Why if they are a Northampton team? So you feel the same about the cobblers as well?

Grendel

Can I just copy and paste this thread in response? Yes, the cobblers are gradually taking over the sky blues merchandise

Ah incapable of giving an answer. You have stipulated that in your view this is a Northampton team in Sixfields.

As you ask others to justify their actions justify yours. Why would you be interested in a Northampton team. Aren't you on the wrong forum?

skybluetony176

Don't try and outwit him - you'll embarrass yourself. I forget by the way of the Two Tony's was it you who didn't know Barnsley was a cup game or the other idiot?

since when were you concerned about me?

probably neither of us knowing how you interoperate things.

remind me, are you the poor man's Andrea B or was he the poor man's Grendull?

ccfc92

Ah incapable of giving an answer. You have stipulated that in your view this is a Northampton team in Sixfields.

As you ask others to justify their actions justify yours. Why would you be interested in a Northampton team. Aren't you on the wrong forum?

okay, I've said before they are not representing Coventry, while playing "home" games in Northampton. I support them away as much as I can, and listen to the games I'm not at online.

Grendel

okay, I've said before they are not representing Coventry, while playing "home" games in Northampton. I support them away as much as I can, and listen to the games I'm not at online.

If they are not representing Coventry they are surely of no more interest to you than say Plymouth argyle.

So why follow the results. Please justify your actions.

ccfc92

If they are not representing Coventry they are surely of no more I treat to you than say Plymouth argyle.

So why follow the results. Please justify your actions.

Because my team are Coventry City. Used to play at highfield road, then the Ricoh. In coventry. Although G, you missed the "well what about when they play away line", are you slipping?

Grendel

Because my team are Coventry City. Used to play at highfield road, then the Ricoh. In coventry. Although G, you missed the "well what about when they play away line", are you slipping?

But you have said in Northampton they are not your team. In Northampton are they your team whose results are of interest (the same level of interest as those in attendance) or not?

ccfc92

But you have said in Northampton they are not your team. In Northampton are they your team whose results are of interest (the same level of interest as those in attendance) or not?

It is hard to say, because when they win, obviously I'm delighted, but then the thought crosses my mind, what if they don't return to Cov etc. But when they lose, I'm disappointed also. So I'd say a 90% of interest than when we were at the ricoh or away games to answer your questions.

Now, a question for you, do you attend Sixfields? Or the Hill?

Grendel

It is hard to say, because when they win, obviously I'm delighted, but then the thought crosses my mind, what if they don't return to Cov etc. But when they lose, I'm disappointed also. So I'd say a 90% of interest than when we were at the ricoh or away games to answer your questions.

Now, a question for you, do you attend Sixfields? Or the Hill?

I attend neither and have hardly missed a game in forty years - my choice. People who still go have their choice. I have no right to judge I don't have to explains stance. Same all round don't you agree?

ccfc92

I attend neither and have hardly missed a game in forty years - my choice. People who still go have their choice. I have no right to judge I don't have to explains stance. Same all round don't you agree?

agreed. and how do you feel when they play in Northampton? Win, lose or draw?

wingy

This Is the bit that confounds me with you.

I get that like many of us you recognise how wrong they have been moving away and expecting us to follow .My veiwpoint also .Yet considering the outcome you desire,and how short life is ,why do you not ,Just go.

Grendel

agreed. and how do you feel when they play in Northampton? Win, lose or draw?

I want us to win as much as I have in the last forty years.

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
2. I took a flask so didn't give Shitzu any money for F&B
3. I didn't buy a programme.
4. Clarke and Wilson are fucking brilliant
5. It was cold
6. Journey was a little tedious.
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

Oh, yes I'm sure those who attack scum like me for attending Sixfields wouldn't be hypocritical enough to go to Barnsley as SISU get a cut of the ticket sales.

Strange you should mention hypocrite, may I refer you to point 7 on your previous post, hypocrites eh? I should check your spine if I were you :wave:

Hobo

I want us to win as much as I have in the last forty years.

Except when Thorn was Manager you wanted to see the team lose then. Just to prove you were right and prove to yourself Thorn was crap.

Users who are viewing this thread