Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

The thing I’m looking forward to most today is the 20 different ways of spelling permutations on the match thread.

As Sunderland are involved, would the Black Cats fans spell it "purrrrr-mutations" ?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Wasn't nervous till I looked at PNE forum half of them on there think they will get a tanking. I'm going to go and lie in a dark room for an hour and a half now.

Happy_Martian

Otis

Sunderland are one of the best teams in the league away from home and Preston have nothing to play for. Expecting a comfortable Sunderland win there.
Last day always conjures up a few surprises though and I would think Preston will at least try and give a good account of themselves. They're not just going to lie down and I think they may well surprise one or two of us on here today.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Qué Sera Sera whatever will be will be.

slowpoke

Last day always conjures up a few surprises though and I would think Preston will at least try and give a good account of themselves. They're not just going to lie down and I think they may well surprise one or two of us on here today.
I can’t think of two more difficult away games you need to win at than Preston or Swansea and both have been in decent form lately.

Users who are viewing this thread