£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yes mate.

giphy.gif

Did wonder when you said you were moving.

Nick

Administrator
Would be interesting to know what the crowd needs to be to generate the same revenue as a 'normal' game.

That guy has said it's a voucher for 6 tickets, will be interesting to see what the kids are sent home with and what they are entitled to.

skybluesam66

so if normal game has 7000 of which 4000 STH
3000 is say 2500 * full price
so that 2500 would need to be 12500 or a total crowd of around 17-18000

Bennosdancingfeet

Think it’s class what they’ve done. My nephews got a slip to bring home from school and you can have 6 tickets for your family. Means we are getting 12 tickets. Be great if it encourages the kids to get the bug, after all, that’s how my love affair began with a school trip up highfield road. Rumbelows cup I think, cov 3-0 Rotherham.

Nick

Administrator
Think it’s class what they’ve done. My nephews got a slip to bring home from school and you can have 6 tickets for your family. Means we are getting 12 tickets. Be great if it encourages the kids to get the bug, after all, that’s how my love affair began with a school trip up highfield road. Rumbelows cup I think, cov 3-0 Rotherham.

What do you need to do, phone up or use a code on the slip or something?

Bennosdancingfeet

What do you need to do, phone up or use a code on the slip or something?

Not seen the slip yet, had them before when my kids were at junior school and basically you just put how many you want up to a maximum of 6. But each kid gets a slip. The school then give you the tickets in an envelope.

Astute

Got to also applaud the complimentary Birthday Corporate ticket given to season ticket holders this year. Had a great day for mine for the Colchester game (despite it being 0-0) and my mate is returning the favour this Saturday for his. 3 course meal, decent seat plus get to meet a former player and motm after the game (just hope it’s not Burge ha!).
If it is Burge you had better hope that he isn't going to serve your meal. He might drop it :shifty:

Covstu

My eldest got the slip from school and has 4 tickets so going to move over to the north stand with my daughter and niece for their first game

italiahorse

I looked up the JSB scheme having known absolutely nothing about it and it takes about 2 mins to get it all sussed. Anyone who can manage to keep kids alive won't be overawed by this

If you intend to take kids up all season then its worth doing and fairly straight forward.
But if you are just going as a walk up and want to take kids it's not workable.
Hence just make kids under 12 free when they arrive with any adult.
More adults will come and more kids will hopefully get the bug.

Nick

Administrator
If you intend to take kids up all season then its worth doing and fairly straight forward.

That defeats the object of the JSBS and takes away one of the main selling points and de-values it.

Even if you want to go to 2 or 3 games a year maximum, it still pays off to just sign them up as a JSB in the summer.

ajsccfc

Yeah I guess if you're going up as a spur of the moment thing it's more of an arse, ideally there'd be some kind of middle ground where you could get them signed them up in person within a few seconds with the same convenience (unless there is that already, not a clue)

Users who are viewing this thread