£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (7 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I don't think I have ever had a happy meal with my missus.

Speaking of your missus, why don't you buy her a ticket for this game? you could get her one in singers corner, so somebody else can buy the ticket next to you

Londonccfcfan

how will the Sky blue zone cope with the possibility of extra 100s or even 1000s of school kids. You cant get a go on FIFA 18 as it is with just 10 kids there!

no_loyalty

Never mind that! What about the toilets? Some of us old men have to go at half time you know.

There aren't any available, the Wolves fan trashed them all on their last visit to the Ricoh

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Brilliant best advertising this season would it be possible to give a cheaper ticket for the game after that for anyone who produces 1 of the stubs just to keep the interest going or is that breaking the rules .

lifeskyblue

Son going to ask couple of his friends if they want to go...and the wife has said she wants a ticket. Hopefully a full car from Leicester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

The other one was moaning they only reduce the prices for crap games, think its been deleted. He was getting a hammering as its a Saturday game against a promotion rival.

Morons. I'm a ST holder. I'd rather be at a game with a half decent attendance and bit of atmosphere than rattling around in that near empty bowl.

Adge

Fair play! Doubt it will be more than 15-16000 which is a shame.

Esoterica

Love how excited everyone is by this offer and what I really hope is that they use a big gate as a platform to announce a longer term Ricoh deal. Can't wait to hear 32000 people at the match singing a bit of Rufus & Chaka Khan:

Ain't no Boddy (no Boddy)
Loves me better (loves me better)
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way (no Boddy)
Ain't no Boddy (ain't no Boddy)
Loves me better than you

Just need to get all the kids in the North Stand doing the echo.

skybluepm2

Fair play in delivering this deal. No excuses not to fill the ground for a fiver to see us play one of our promotion rivals.

It’s the sort of price that fans have been clamouring for all season so time that they put their money where their mouth is! If this is a success then there’ll be every chance that it happens on more of a regular basis (assuming we are still at the Ricoh next year! Would seem a strange gesture if this isn’t in the offing).

Got to also applaud the complimentary Birthday Corporate ticket given to season ticket holders this year. Had a great day for mine for the Colchester game (despite it being 0-0) and my mate is returning the favour this Saturday for his. 3 course meal, decent seat plus get to meet a former player and motm after the game (just hope it’s not Burge ha!).

CCFC54321

I imagine that Robins has pushed for this as it could be a quick cash injection now to contribute towards the transfer kitty.

If so, great initiative.

Nick

Administrator
I imagine that Robins has pushed for this as it could be a quick cash injection now to contribute towards the transfer kitty.

If so, great initiative.

I can't see it injecting too much though, hopefully we hammer them and people return and the schoolkids get converted.

Nick

Administrator
I just got a couple of extras online and not many sold at the moment. Needs promoting a bit more.

Was only announced today, so they probably need to get out into the schools to push it a bit for that stand and give people chance to go to the Butts etc. Also with payday coming up soon I can see people then treating the family.

CV22SBA

Was only announced today, so they probably need to get out into the schools to push it a bit for that stand and give people chance to go to the Butts etc. Also with payday coming up soon I can see people then treating the family.
Ah makes sense then I didn’t realise it was only announced today

Nick

Administrator
You back on?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fast mover if not ;)

giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

Morons. I'm a ST holder. I'd rather be at a game with a half decent attendance and bit of atmosphere than rattling around in that near empty bowl.
I am not a season ticket holder this season, but have never been bothered about promotions being done when I was one.
Part of the enjoyment for me is the atmosphere that is why I sit in block 16 so for me more the merrier.
I would have gone to this match anyway even at 25 quid so might get myself a new scalf with the money I have saved.:)
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread