Hello everyone . . . Sunderland fan coming in peace to talk about my book . . . (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

Does anyone remember a last game of the season against Leeds, I think we had to draw to stay up, which we did. At the end of the game City fans came on the pitch to celebrate, and those friendly Leeds fans came on the pitch to fight. Scraps all over the pitch. They're as bad as any, and worst than most, in my opinion.

Gazolba

The sad thing is, he probably would have done a better job than many professional managers, and for less money too.

rejected

The sad thing is, he probably would have done a better job than many professional managers, and for less money too.

I actually believe I'd do a decent job. My degree prepared me for all the physiological and psychological side of management. As for getting the best out of people, that's just man management. Can't be hard to motivate a group of lads to play football.

Terry Gibson's perm

I actually believe I'd do a decent job. My degree prepared me for all the physiological and psychological side of management. As for getting the best out of people, that's just man management. Can't be hard to motivate a group of lads to play football.

Ask David Moyes he seems to be struggling with it

Wheelfass

Nothing like blowing your own :emoji_trumpet: is there.

Coventry

Last edited:

Otis

OH NO, have I not mentioned it yet?? WELL . . . .

Think some on here have a similar sense of humour to me!!
Shall I tell them to wear a black armband?

We can split them all into factions and they can take sides and that lot can be called the Wearsiders.

Monners

He's been asked politely Nick, get rid of him.
It was obvious from the odious S'land site that the regulars didn't know him

rejected

Peter, mine arrived this morning but going on holiday 9th Feb, so saving it for the flight,
So Will report back after that.:emoji_relaxed:

Brilliant. Glad it's arrived.

Have a brilliant holiday, hope you enjoy the book whilst you're there. Sure you will!!

Users who are viewing this thread