Hello everyone . . . Sunderland fan coming in peace to talk about my book . . . (1 Viewer)

rejected

Hello everyone. I hope you are well, you could well of heard about my book as Coventry City are mentioned in EVERY single TV and newspaper article I do on the book.

Basically I wrote to EVERY club in the country applying to be their manager using funny letters over an 8 year period. The book compiles all the letters and responses I received, some of which were brilliant.

The Coventry story was BRILLIANT due to the incredibly unique response I received. The club have been brilliant with me and also tweeted about the book.

As mentioned, I've done several interviews, the biggest one being on talkSPORT, H and J loved the book and especially the Coventry story.

It is available as an eBook for just £2.99 here -

It appears the link won't load the actual book - it is REJECTED by Peter Richardson

It is also available as a paperback if you're interested.

Many thanks for allowing me to post this on your board, I am sure your fans will really enjoy the book.

If you have any questions please fire away.

Last edited:

rejected

The link doesn't appear to be working - not sure why??

It is on Amazon, search Rejected by Peter Richardson?! :)

rejected

The book does have some other great stories in it, I entered the betting market for one (then) premier league job. I was considered too good for one club and was offered a job by one!! Several clubs have been brilliant, really brilliant. Yours was one of them. I hope you enjoy it.

rejected

A few people have said this!!

I CAN ASSURE you all NONE of the others are mine!! :)

There is one about relationships too!! Proof they aren't mine!!

rejected

Is it just kindle or is it in print too? I spend all my life looking at a screen, prefer to read on paper

It's in print, I've put eBay link on above. It is in a few shops in yorkshire, WHSmith Meadowhall and Sheffield and a few clubs are selling it too!!

mark82

It's in print, I've put eBay link on above. It is in a few shops in yorkshire, WHSmith Meadowhall and Sheffield and a few clubs are selling it too!!

Yeah, sorry, hadn't seen that before I posted. Meadowhall just down the road from me so may nip in there.

The Reverend Skyblue

Can you tell your fellow fans to let go of the hate for Cov.
Was it season 77/78 that you blame on us ,though you forget to mention Sunderland were shit in the other 41 games that season which was really to blame for your demise.
Was it another season in the nineties you blame on us as well, can't keep track on all the things you blame us for.
Anyway enjoy the Championship, and just to point out we are not to blame for this relegation, and spare a thought for us when we are playing the likes of Exeter and Newport County next season.
Hope the book goes well too

rob9872

I'll buy a copy but only if there's a whole chapter dedicated to how much of a c*nt Nicky Scumerbee is.

rejected

Can you tell your fellow fans to let go of the hate for Cov.
Was it season 77/78 that you blame on us ,though you forget to mention Sunderland were shit in the other 41 games that season which was really to blame for your demise.
Was it another season in the nineties you blame on us as well, can't keep track on all the things you blame us for.
Anyway enjoy the Championship, and just to point out we are not to blame for this relegation, and spare a thought for us when we are playing the likes of Exeter and Newport County next season.
Hope the book goes well too

Thanks!! Yeah, the 96/97 season, your game away at Spurs was delayed. I explain why it was delayed in the book!! It's true too!!

I'll have a word with them!! Hopefully they'll listen!!

Thank you, hope you enjoy it if you give it a go?!

rejected

I'll buy a copy but only if there's a whole chapter dedicated to how much of a c*nt Nicky Scumerbee is.

You should buy it, heard it's a good book!! However, don't think there is a mention of him in there??!!

Have I missed something he has done? Is it just you or do all Cov fans dislike him?!

Users who are viewing this thread