Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Ordered the lads on the 14th. Still no email.

When I placed the order think there was two delivery options standard and express? Went standard as didn’t see the point in paying more for something that weren’t going to be available for weeks.

Is that the reason some people have them and others not?

OldBedrocker

Just had a thought. Are those that ordered early on getting adults shirts, kids shirts or both?

Wondered if it might be they've had one lot done and not the other, and if you've ordered both they've not been sent out yet as part of the order isn't ready?
Fair point.
Has anybody received a kids shirt or is it only adults so far?

lord_garrincha

Ordered the lads on the 14th. Still no email.

When I placed the order think there was two delivery options standard and express? Went standard as didn’t see the point in paying more for something that weren’t going to be available for weeks.

Is that the reason some people have them and others not?
No it won't be. More likely mix of adults/kids.

scubasteve

Ordered my kids kit within half hour of it going on pre sale. Had no email of dispatch yet.
My mate who put a pre order in a few days later has had his delivered......

Saddlebrains

Ordered my kids kit within half hour of it going on pre sale. Had no email of dispatch yet.
My mate who put a pre order in a few days later has had his delivered......

Seen loads of this

Havent seen anyone actually question the club about it on socials though

scubasteve

Seen loads of this

Whats the point, the reply will only be "check the article".
Thing is i dont really wear footy tops so im not that arsed. But when its kids, you know they get gutted if someone else has one and they dont have theirs yet.

skybluelee

Seen loads of this

I have. They told me yesterday that they were definitely being sent chronologically and that maybe my despatch email had been delayed....

My online account still says 'processing' this morning and still no email....

stgeorge1966

It's a shambles it's not being done in any kind of order , full explanation from the club is needed...... All this bullshit about dispatch e mails being delayed is a laughable answer from the club... Treatment of the fans this pre season has been shocking guarantee there will be 100's without season ticket trying to get into the ticket office tomorrow .... Rant over let's beat the Mackems tomorrow and all be a little happier ☺️

Matt smith

There’s a guy on the Facebook forum who ordered in July and they can’t fulfill the order so he’s getting a refund

imagine not being able to buy the clubs home strip

it’s a joke

croatskyblue

Seen a few shirts that are a mess already

One the badge is wonky, another the badge is folded over at the top completely so shirt doesnt sit straight and another with a tear in it

We all knew it was a rush job to get them out but fucking basics again

fuck me you whinge & whine non stop - what has this got to do with the club?

croatskyblue

It's a shambles it's not being done in any kind of order , full explanation from the club is needed...... All this bullshit about dispatch e mails being delayed is a laughable answer from the club... Treatment of the fans this pre season has been shocking guarantee there will be 100's without season ticket trying to get into the ticket office tomorrow .... Rant over let's beat the Mackems tomorrow and all be a little happier ☺️

treatment of the fans has been shocking, yet record ticket sales, record shirt sales, fans given what they’ve said they wanted for years- big permanent signings, away games all selling out- and an air of optimism not seen in a long time.

Matt smith

Need another transfer rumour

Matt smith

so Doug King had people at the CBS working away on sewing machines to manufacture the shirts did he?
No he doesn’t, that’s not my point

my point even isn’t focused on just the kit, commercially the club are poor, that’s the wider issue.

season ticket home shirt issues, it’s the same every single season.

What other club doesn’t have their season tickets assigned by the first home game

croatskyblue

No he doesn’t, that’s not my point

my point even isn’t focused on just the kit, commercially the club are an absolute shambles, that’s the wider issue.

facts would not tend to bear you out would they, commercially the club is in a better position now than it’s been in for many years- however some just like to sit around moaning, it’s what they do.

Matt smith

facts would not tend to bear you out would they, commercially the club is in a better position now than it’s been in for many years- however some just like to sit around moaning, it’s what they do.
Might be better but still not up to scratch.

im confident it will improve over time with Doug though

Saddlebrains

fuck me you whinge & whine non stop - what has this got to do with the club?

Are you thick or just oblivious?

The club didnt release shirts till mid july

Didnt have stock due to the sponsor delay

No away shirt until mid September. 10 games in

Its fuck all to do with Hummel or distribution, its the clubs own clusterfuck how can you not see that? Suppose the club arent at fault for no season tickets for some people either in your eyes

ccfctommy

I'm not that arsed about it, as i want to see the shirt in person before I decide to buy it. But the away kit...What would have happened if we had to play Huddersfield Town away first game?

croatskyblue

Point me in the direction of anither Hummel supplied club in this countey with the same issue?

Oh whats that? You cant????

Mug

All good, you crack on with this bizarre obsession with creating massive deals out of everything, by lying if you have to, & sneaking around trying to get proof that the kits are all falling to pieces before they even get sold & that everyone is up in arms. You just really despise King for some reason.

Matt smith

Are you thick or just oblivious?

The club didnt release shirts till mid july

Didnt have stock due to the sponsor delay

No away shirt until mid September. 10 games in

Its fuck all to do with Hummel or distribution, its the clubs own clusterfuck how can you not see that? Suppose the club arent at fault for no season tickets for some people either in your eyes
Sky blue eyes

Saddlebrains

All good, you crack on with this bizarre obsession with creating massive deals out of everything, by lying if you have to, & sneaking around trying to get proof that the kits are all falling to pieces before they even get sold & that everyone is up in arms. You just really despise King for some reason.

Fuck all to do with King. Do you find it acceptable how the club is commercially yes or no?

Do you find it acceptable a last ditch sponsor had to be sourced for a team who came last in the PO Final yes or no?

Do you find it acceptable that despite being purchased in June, some people STILL 4 weeks into the season dont have their season tickets?

Do you find it acceptable that people who ordered kits on first day of pre order now having theirs cancelled due to insufficient stock while those who ordered after are receiving them?

Do you find it acceptable that an away kit isnt available until 10 games into a season?

The commercial side is a fucking shambles, so yes King takes blame for the kits as it was his fucking around with a sponsor thats now become blatantly obvious

Season tickets are an ongoing issue not rectified for years and whoever is in charge of that would be given their P45 if i was their boss

hill83

Fuck all to do with King. Do you find it acceptable how the club is commercially yes or no?

PARK LIFE

Do you find it acceptable a last ditch sponsor had to be sourced for a team who came last in the PO Final yes or no?

PARK LIFE

Do you find it acceptable that despite being purchased in June, some people STILL 4 weeks into the season dont have their season tickets?

PARK LIFE

Do you find it acceptable that people who ordered kits on first day of pre order now having theirs cancelled due to insufficient stock while those who ordered after are receiving them?

PARK LIFE

Users who are viewing this thread