COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

On your kit ladies and gents....

Just been in the club shop in town to ask for an update on when they'll be in

'We were told Saturday but thats now changed and been told we cant give a date'

Shambles

Did you not think to ask who's to blame for the hold up, "club or supplier"

Saddlebrains

Did you not think to ask who's to blame for the hold up, "club or supplier"

I mean I think its quite evident its the club isn't it? Name another Hummel supplied club who on Saturday will be 4 games into the season and don't have kit available for supporters?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I mean I think its quite evident its the club isn't it? Name another Hummel supplied club who on Saturday will be 4 games into the season and don't have kit available for supporters?

Okay, so the club were late putting the orders in then.

SkyBlueSoul

New desk installed at the shop to handle kit questions apparently

giphy.gif

Balli001

Surely one for the next supporters forum. Can the club categorically confirm that this wont happen again for shirts or tickets? Its a total and utter shambles.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Surely one for the next supporters forum. Can the club categorically confirm that this wont happen again for shirts or tickets? Its a total and utter shambles.

Over to you SKY BLUE PETE. 🤔

ptr

The club has grown a lot the last few years in terms of fanbase and the commercial/retail department just hasn’t caught up. Probably why we have seen lots of jobs advertised on Twitter. Lots of missed opportunities at the minute. Surely it is sorted for next season.

shepardo01

Club shop bird says otherwise
Doesn't article say they will be despatched this week?.... That can obviously include Friday (and probably will.......if so, they aren't going to be here for Saturday - (pre orders sent from same W/H??)
Club can therefore trot out the line they did in that screenshot and not be incorrect..... unfortunately....
SB could be correct and club also correct....??

Balli001

Poor that is. And if they're being sent from Thursday, guaranteed a lot wont be there by Saturday
For me personally i want cast iron promises it wont be delayed in future seasons or i wont be pre ordering anything else going forward.
I know a couple of others who wont buy a shirt now because its a waste of time considering its nearly September already

Balli001

But they were dispatched when they said will be the answer
Maybe this time but they werent sent on the original dispatch date. Whichever way they want to spin it its a shitshow. Its the equivalent of Next taking pre orders for summer clothes but shipping them in time for christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread