Expect another delay (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

Normally don’t buy until the end of season sale but tempted to head up next week and see what the new shop is like. Chances are I’ll be walking out with a new shirt 😂

Reactions: AOM

AiS86

Not convinced by the whole "not buying it now because of a delay". Once they see it in the new shop or everyone wearing it at a game, they'll cave

Happy_Martian

MalcSB

Isn't this the week that shirts were meant to be sent out?

Is Stuart failing grasp what pre-ordering is?
This is the week in which they are meant to be delivered, leaving shipping until Thursday could be cutting it fine. Let’s hope they aren‘t using DPD (Don’t Promise Delivery).

David O'Day

I’m not sure what drop shipping is but I hope it’s bloody good. I’m guessing a swift process should ensure 3500 shirts a day despatched ?
It's where you order from a company and that company arranges for the manufacturer/supplier to ship directly to the customer.

David O'Day

Yep who are now EVRI and are feckin useless. I would imagine if shipped Thursday most won’t be delivered until next week.
I have worked on retail systems and the logistics systems they use for dispatch and EVRI are no worse than DPD, UPS etc for % of parcels delivered within 24 hours of dispatch. People like Yodel are far worse.

It's just that public perception is amplified regarding them and when things do go wrong people shout louder about it,

MalcSB

I have worked on retail systems and the logistics systems they use for dispatch and EVRI are no worse than DPD, UPS etc for % of parcels delivered within 24 hours of dispatch. People like Yodel are far worse.

It's just that public perception is amplified regarding them and when things do go wrong people shout louder about it,
I have had numerous problems with DPD who employ people who lie that I am not in when they deliver and yet there is no record of their arrivals on my Ring cameras. Unless they are invisible of course.

skyblue1991

Email from Evri this morning saying they have my CCFC parcel which will be the pre-ordered home shirt. Expect this to be delivered either today or tomorrow

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Yeah my pre ordered top been dispatched also early hours of today.

Ashdown

What date did you order these ? Shirts first on sale July 14th I think. I ordered one on July 27th, not sure where that puts us in the pecking order?

Saddlebrains

I love the fact they're holding back the home shirts for the opening of the megastore next week. Literally only home shirts top put in it going to be emptier than my wallet

skyblu3sk

I love the fact they're holding back the home shirts for the opening of the megastore next week. Literally only home shirts top put in it going to be emptier than my wallet
GIF by INTO ACTION

Cobi Jones's Dreads

What date did you order these ? Shirts first on sale July 14th I think. I ordered one on July 27th, not sure where that puts us in the pecking order?
I ordered mine about an hour after release to pre order, my mate did his about 6 hours after and hasn’t received a dispatch notification so no idea how it’s working really.

chiefdave

Wait, what? They’re not going to have any stock in the store apart from the home shirt. Why are they not going to have the stuff they’ve already got in the existing stores in there???

Saddlebrains

Wait, what? They’re not going to have any stock in the store apart from the home shirt. Why are they not going to have the stuff they’ve already got in the existing stores in there???

Yea the y probably will but lets be honest its shit. Who wants a sand coloured polo with CCFC emblazoned on it like a 5 year old has just done the design on word art

They need to get retro clobber, bedroom stuff like wallpaper, bedding curtains etc like I'm sure we all had as kids, and they haven't had a baby/ toddler section in store for ages now

Alkhen

You would have definitely moaned if they had not had any for the store opening wouldn't you. Not saying the Kit situation hasn't been a shit show but you really are making a fuss about it.

Keeping the left over stock for store opening is about the only good move they have made. Seems a perfect storm of terrible planning from the club and a new distributor that has exacerbated the situation. Hopefully they get things right going forward

Alkhen

The ones people buy from DHgate are actually better quality material
I mean they definitely are not! seen a few lads wearing them over the course of last season.. they don't keep their shape, neckline goes all baggy and logos peel off even quicker than the real ones

i dont like the real ones material that much, to thin and clingy but I have never had an issue with durability. just dont fecking boil wash them.

Saddlebrains

You would have definitely moaned if they had not had any for the store opening wouldn't you. Not saying the Kit situation hasn't been a shit show but you really are making a fuss about it.

Keeping the left over stock for store opening is about the only good move they have made. Seems a perfect storm of terrible planning from the club and a new distributor that has exacerbated the situation. Hopefully they get things right going forward

Fuck all to do with Distributor. Every other Hummel club has theres and had done in time, It was Dougs pissing about with sponsor as has become blindingly obvious

And yes i am pissed off with it as are a lot of others, its basics

Ashdown

Well I ordered a shirt on the 27th July and I have an E mail stating it’s on its way to Evri so fingers crossed it will be here am Saturday 🤞
Be patient they must be getting yours out if they’ve reached that date.

Users who are viewing this thread