Expect another delay (2 Viewers)

David O'Day

Anyone seen any of these "cancellation" rumours in the flesh? If not we should of learnt to maybe take twitter with a pinch of salt.

If the kit is faulty that is not the clubs faulty, it is the company that supplies the Hummel kit and not all clubs use the same comapny. Everton for example use fanatics and we do not.

David O'Day

Much more likely people have got together and decided to lie that their orders have been cancelled. Considering how seamless all other purchases and deliveries through the club have been this season.
I'd just like some evidence before I believe a couple of people on twitter.

Well done though

David O'Day

Search Neil Jones on Twitter hes one i saw but now deleted the screenshot as it had his adress on which is fair
So 1 person and there's no proof that existed?

It's just I can't see anyone tweeting on the clubs twitter posts about this and that is peoples go to twitter account when things go wrong i.e. season tickets not turning up. I'd expect someone to do that.

So I will withhold judgement until I have seen more proof.

Saddlebrains

So 1 person and there's no proof that existed?

It's just I can't see anyone tweeting on the clubs twitter posts about this and that is peoples go to twitter account when things go wrong i.e. season tickets not turning up. I'd expect someone to do that.

So I will withhold judgement until I have seen more proof.

Oh fuckoff Mathew 😂😂😂

Macca1987

So I posted yesterday, ordered mini kit for my grandson, came minus the socks.
1. Posted an order enquiry, would have liked some kind of confirmation that they are dealing with my enquiry, no just standard automatic computer response 'pending review'
2. On the phone all morning to chase it up, either cut off straight away or rang out several times then cut off
3. Decided to drive over to the CBS at lunchtime, no new kit at all in the shop, only wanted a pair of kiddies socks, got told, don't know when they are coming in, and by the way on-line store is different to the shop so we couldn't help you anyway

Don't get to have my grandson a lot, so really wanted to show him off with his new kit, I know some will say 'you can just put the shirt and shorts' on him, but it's not the point

ccfctommy

So I posted yesterday, ordered mini kit for my grandson, came minus the socks.
1. Posted an order enquiry, would have liked some kind of confirmation that they are dealing with my enquiry, no just standard automatic computer response 'pending review'
2. On the phone all morning to chase it up, either cut off straight away or rang out several times then cut off
3. Decided to drive over to the CBS at lunchtime, no new kit at all in the shop, only wanted a pair of kiddies socks, got told, don't know when they are coming in, and by the way on-line store is different to the shop so we couldn't help you anyway

Don't get to have my grandson a lot, so really wanted to show him off with his new kit, I know some will say 'you can just put the shirt and shorts' on him, but it's not the point

Knit him some? :ROFLMAO:

Hutch11

It's going to be a nightmare at the game tomorrow with the kids, crying & whinging...

"Why have they got their kits but not me?!!"

I'm sure the kids will be able to console me & explain to me that they will arrive next week.
Tell them it could be worse
Could be paying £25 per ticket for them

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Seen a few shirts that are a mess already

One the badge is wonky, another the badge is folded over at the top completely so shirt doesnt sit straight and another with a tear in it

We all knew it was a rush job to get them out but fucking basics again

Cheap labour, that's what happens when pay someone a £1 hour. 🤑

shepardo01

Messaged the retailer on the messaging centre regarding my orders.... Here is the response for one!!.. (no response for the other - sent two messages!)

We are pleased to inform you that the pre-order shirts you purchased have now been successfully started to receive in our warehouse. Our team has been working diligently to process and prepare these orders for shipment.

However, we want to assure you that the wait is almost over! Tomorrow, we will begin despatching the pre-order shirts. To ensure fairness, we will be shipping the orders in the order they were received. Rest assured; your order will be prioritised based on the time it was placed.

Please note that the despatch process might take a couple of days to complete due to the high number of orders we received. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking details to monitor its progress.

We are committed to fulfilling all pre-orders by Wednesday 30th. If for any reason you haven't received your order by this date, kindly reach out to us again.

Kind Regards,
We are pleased to inform you that the pre-order shirts you purchased have now been successfully started to receive in our warehouse. Our team has been working diligently to process and prepare these orders for shipment.

However, we want to assure you that the wait is almost over! Tomorrow, we will begin despatching the pre-order shirts. To ensure fairness, we will be shipping the orders in the order they were received. Rest assured; your order will be prioritised based on the time it was placed.

Please note that the despatch process might take a couple of days to complete due to the high number of orders we received. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking details to monitor its progress.

We are committed to fulfilling all pre-orders by Wednesday 30th. If for any reason you haven't received your order by this date, kindly reach out to us again.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services

😔🤯🤣🤣🤣

Saddlebrains

Messaged the retailer on the messaging centre regarding my orders.... Here is the response for one!!.. (no response for the other - sent two messages!)

Kind Regards,

Kind Regards,

Customer Services

😔🤯🤣🤣🤣

Will be in the club shop by then

shepardo01

Will be in the club shop by then
Overheard - after making a trip to get my season bloody ticket replacement after they didn't send my e-ticket! - somebody saying in the shop whilst someone was trying to return an item, that they could wait 10 days until the new shop opened...
Now, you'd hope that they would have then in store by them..... Wouldn't you..............

Last edited:

Saddlebrains

Overheard - after making a trip to get my season bloody ticket replacement after they didn't send my e-ticket! - somebody saying in the shop whilst someone was trying to return an item, that they could wait 10 days until the new shop opened...
Now, you'd hope that they would have them in store by them..... Wouldn't you..............

Well.

The club said the shirts will be in store by the end of this week...…

Then on Wednesday they said they will be in the shop end of next week

I think they've basically lost track of their lies now

OldBedrocker

Kind Regards,

Kind Regards,

Customer Services

😔🤯🤣🤣🤣
Was it automated?

shepardo01

Was it automated?
Well.... Any messages are usually dealt with by a member of their team and are clearly personalised, you can tell they are individually completed and signed off by a name....
Not in this case....
They are probably getting a fair few messages!!... so have just banged this one out copy and paste style!!

OldBedrocker

Well.... Any messages are usually dealt with by a member of their team and are clearly personalised, you can tell they are individually completed and signed off by a name....
Not in this case....
They are probably getting a fair few messages!!... so have just banged this one out copy and paste style!!
So more generic bollocks.
I ordered 14th still says pending Mondays a bank holiday so ambitious saying 30th

Users who are viewing this thread