Expect another delay (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Pre orders.

So fuck all in the shop then

Know a few who have just sacked it off now. Pointless, the weather turns colder soon and it will be jackets and coats weather, may aswell leave it until they go on Sale after xmas

ccfcricoh

All of a sudden everyone's mates and families wont be buying the shirt anymore cos they missed 2 games in it....

and in about 2 months time it'll be the biggest selling shirt ever (y)

mr_monkey

Pre orders.

So fuck all in the shop then

Know a few who have just sacked it off now. Pointless, the weather turns colder soon and it will be jackets and coats weather, may aswell leave it until they go on Sale after xmas

For the last time... People you follow on twitter are not your friends or in the know 😏 seriously mate you need to show us on the doll where Doug touched you so we can help you get over whatever vendetta you have against him

Balli001

As most have pre ordered and its been delayed once already then I'd say that affects decisions. I only assume if you ever get delayed delivery of anything you laugh it off then?
All of a sudden everyone's mates and families wont be buying the shirt anymore cos they missed 2 games in it....

and in about 2 months time it'll be the biggest selling shirt ever (y)

Saddlebrains

For the last time... People you follow on twitter are not your friends or in the know 😏 seriously mate you need to show us on the doll where Doug touched you so we can help you get over whatever vendetta you have against him

I like Doug

Cov98

‘Club shop bird’ is the wife of your source and saw you coming so thought she’d take the piss

HerneBayGaz

Shame a lot of our fans haven't received their shirts, mine arrived yesterday. Well pleased, apart from not being delivered before the season started. Shambolic 😠

CCFC54321

Good news shirts are being posted on Saturday morning for a PM delivery same day.

Must be signed for though…. hope everyone’s in Saturday afternoon!!!

Macca1987

I've heard Leamington and Warwick bods are getting all our orders, anyone who has slagged them off on here will be waiting until xmas to get them from them

Ashdown

In all seriousness they will lose sales over this late delivery. People like to have them for summer holidays and the earlier matches to be able to wear them on their own without a coat. I’m guessing all will be improved for next season along with ST despatch.

Saddlebrains

In all seriousness they will lose sales over this late delivery. People like to have them for summer holidays and the earlier matches to be able to wear them on their own without a coat. I’m guessing all will be improved for next season along with ST despatch.

That's why I and the kids aren't bothering

They like to get their names on and wear the shirts to the game. Both will miss Watford as they're away, and wont go to Huddersfield as its a night game and their mum wont let them with school.

Next game after that is Blackburn, another night game, so the next Saturday game they could go to and wear the shirt would be Norwich on October 7th. Jacket weather at the very least

Il wait until the end of season sale now

ccfcricoh

As most have pre ordered and its been delayed once already then I'd say that affects decisions. I only assume if you ever get delayed delivery of anything you laugh it off then?
its hardly life saving meds i'm waiting on delivery for... i am more than capable at laughing off a 2 week delay in a football shirt being delivered, even when its my daughters who's asking every day if its here... and the more i see grown adults saying its meant they can't wear it to the beach once or twice in August the funnier it gets tbh.

is it good? no

Is it a big deal? no

Will it affect sales? no

CCFC54321

That's why I and the kids aren't bothering

They like to get their names on and wear the shirts to the game. Both will miss Watford as they're away, and wont go to Huddersfield as its a night game and their mum wont let them with school.

Next game after that is Blackburn, another night game, so the next Saturday game they could go to and wear the shirt would be Norwich on October 7th. Jacket weather at the very least

Il wait until the end of season sale now
Same as. I won’t get enough wear from a £50 outlay now.

City have to get the shirts in the shop may time next season to ensure better sales.

CCFC54321

its hardly life saving meds i'm waiting on delivery for... i am more than capable at laughing off a 2 week delay in a football shirt being delivered, even when its my daughters who's asking every day if its here... and the more i see grown adults saying its meant they can't wear it to the beach once or twice in August the funnier it gets tbh.

is it good? no

Is it a big deal? no

Will it affect sales? no
Of course it’ll affect sales.

ccfcricoh

Of course it’ll affect sales.
ok maybe slightly, but barely noticeable.

Most that wanted it will have pre-ordered it so have it coming already.

Some will wait till its on sale in Jan/end of season and get it anyway.

Very few will say "well i wanted it 2 weeks ago but will refuse to buy it now cos i missed out on wearing it twice"

Balli001

is it good? no

Is it a big deal? no

Will it affect sales? no
It will affect sales and i imagine customer relations will dip too. How can we trust them to deliver on time next season, or any time, if this is the current situation? You are the type of customer they are relying on though. Quite happy to be let down and make a joke of it. Im sure if it was a company letting you down on your daughters birthday present you would be raging no?

CCFC54321

ok maybe slightly, but barely noticeable.

Most that wanted it will have pre-ordered it so have it coming already.

Some will wait till its on sale in Jan/end of season and get it anyway.

Very few will say "well i wanted it 2 weeks ago but will refuse to buy it now cos i missed out on wearing it twice"
I agree to a point but it might not then effect sales if they are purchased in Jan sale but it’ll certainly effect revenue.

Ashdown

Just stating a failing in service isn’t having a meltdown is it. No it’s not an emergency but it’s just another thing that should be done more efficiently if we want to capitalise on all revenues .

SkyBlueSoul

Considering the home shirt sold 2,400 in the first 4 hours, I'm wondering how much sales will actually be affected. People jumped on the pre-order rather than waiting until it was in stock, a bit like ST sales taking away from the walk up sales.

I didn't pre-order but will be getting one whenever they hit the online store. I'll wear it most weeks at 7-a-side and to every game I go to.

ajsccfc

I don't think it'll have a drastic effect on sales but it will have some difference that will hopefully be avoided in future seasons, people who would get one for a birthday present in late summer and that kind of thing.

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread