Ex Player Watch (22 Viewers)

stupot07

He was one blamed for leaking the team details to the opposition recently, so probably not the managers favourite.

He's also been busy with this.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-watch-partner-dazzle-bikini-competition.html

To be fair I think he dropped out of the starting 11 around October time 6 months before the leak.

(A total boycott of Sixfields (well home fans not the away crowd or the freebies£ would mean an immediate return to the Ricoh. It is in fact one of life's greatest paradox's. Well that's not strictly true but if it makes you feel better ........) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

dongonzalos

To be fair I think he dropped out of the starting 11 around October time 6 months before the leak.

(A total boycott of Sixfields (well home fans not the away crowd or the freebies£ would mean an immediate return to the Ricoh. It is in fact one of life's greatest paradox's. Well that's not strictly true but if it makes you feel better ........) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I took it off, my posts are long and boring enough without it :)

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

Former Coventry City defender Chris Hussey is to sign for Bury FC.

McPake has signed for Dundee.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

[h=1]Bury: Chris Hussey signs permanently after Burton exit[/h]
Bury have signed former loanee Chris Hussey on a permanent basis after he parted company with Burton.
The 25-year-old full-back signed a one-year contract extension with the Brewers earlier this week but that agreement was mutually terminated.
He started Burton's League Two play-off final defeat by Fleetwood Town at Wembley on Monday.
Hussey returns to the Shakers on a two-year deal, having enjoyed asuccessful 11-game loan spell at Bury in 2013-14.
He will officially become a Bury player on 1 July and will join fellow new arrivals Danny Mayor, Nicky Adams and Ryan Lowe at the League Two club next term.

RoboCCFC90

Hobo

I thought Westwood would get a better move then that.. Good luck to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps he wants regular first team football again?

Spionkop

That would be a surprise. Always put a shift in but never going to be prolific. But honest player. Good luck if it happens.

ajsccfc

I still remember his glorious assist. Don't remember the opposition or who he set up, but the pass was sublime.

SlowerThanPlatt

10565215_10152303971121588_1425327911163879279_n.jpg

ajsccfc

I can't wait until the day we're looking back and struggling to remember how prevalent hashtags used to be.

ccfcway

[h=1]Patrick van Aanholt: Sunderland sign Chelsea defender[/h]
Sunderland have signed Netherlands international Patrick van Aanholt from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee.
The 23-year-old left-back, who has spent the last two and a half seasons at Vitesse Arnhem, has signed a four-year deal with the Black Cats.

Users who are viewing this thread