Ex Player Watch (18 Viewers)

Kingokings204

same christie everyone on SBT said was overated and they didnt want to stay? lulz

The proof is always in the pudding. Christie left us for a challenging promotion side in the championship so say he was crap last year all you want.

Fact is he was actually pretty good and has a starting place in a promotion challenging side in the league above.

covcity4life

The proof is always in the pudding. Christie left us for a challenging promotion side in the championship so say he was crap last year all you want.

Fact is he was actually pretty good and has a starting place in a promotion challenging side in the league above.

course he was. cov fans just chat shit..........alot.

skybluejelly

will it not be better to judge Christie over the season rather than 2 matches...he has a lot to prove at the moment .. so will be playing out of his skin.. good luck to him,, if I played for sisu I would be looking at moving too

shmmeee

Christie will be far better in a team that can defend and let's him get forward without being punished.

He's an excellent attacking full back, but we needed a better defender last year.

fernandopartridge

Christie will be far better in a team that can defend and let's him get forward without being punished.

He's an excellent attacking full back, but we needed a better defender last year.
His crossing is awful, but he's a good athlete. In fairness Glen Johnson is the same and he's appeared at two world cups!

chiefdave

Was working in Bournemouth yesterday. They think Wilson is the second coming and are surprised we let him go so easily and cheaply.

Hopefully they're just basing that on one match and in a couple of years time we're not all going to be looking back thinking what an incredibly bad decision we made letting him go for £3m.

I want him to do well but not so well we look like idiots!

J

Jack Griffin

His crossing is awful, but he's a good athlete. In fairness Glen Johnson is the same and he's appeared at two world cups!
You say that, but they featured several of his crosses on the FL show, one led to a goal & the there was a good chance from the other they showed.. wasn't he Derby MoM or something?

ajsccfc

I always found it curious that he's lived in places like Dubai, Barcelona, Wrexham and Nantes but ends up sticking round in Coventry.

J

Jack Griffin

Ireland captain.
BwoTaWxIgAExw4i.jpg

ccfcway

Coventry City defender Jordan Clarke is looking forward to coming up against good friend Gary McSheffrey as the Scunthorpe midfielder prepares to face his hometown club for the first time since moving to Glanford Park.

Otis

FA Cup - Saturday 27th September 2014

Arguably the best individual performance of the round was at Terrace Road, where veteran striker Iyseden Christie, 37, scored six goals for Halesowen Town in their 7-1 win at 10th-tier side Ellistown & Ibstock United FC.

Terry Gibson's perm

FA Cup - Saturday 27th September 2014

Arguably the best individual performance of the round was at Terrace Road, where veteran striker Iyseden Christie, 37, scored six goals for Halesowen Town in their 7-1 win at 10th-tier side Ellistown & Ibstock United FC.

I played against Christie when I played for Folly Lane he would have been about 14 he scored a hat trick in no time and was as strong as an ox, I thought he would go on and make it big time but he only really made a steady living out of the game I guess.

dongonzalos

I played against Christie when I played for Folly Lane he would have been about 14 he scored a hat trick in no time and was as strong as an ox, I thought he would go on and make it big time but he only really made a steady living out of the game I guess.

Played against him and trained with him a few times he was awesome.
Really makes you wonder just how good the top players are.

lordsummerisle

Played against him and trained with him a few times he was awesome.
Really makes you wonder just how good the top players are.

That's true enough.

When i was in the RAF worked with a lad who previous to joining up had been an apprentice at Plymouth under Peter Shilton.

Used to play with him in a Sunday League team, and he was so much better than anybody else in our team, or anybody's else team we played against it was scary.

Said he didn't make it as didn't have enough pace, and just not good enough for that level of footbaall(Division Four then I suppose).

Certainly made me rethink my "I could do better than that" thoughts when at a City game.

Apart from John Gayle.

ccfcway

Jordan Clarke scores again !!!!!

4 goals in 125 games for Coventry
3 goals in 5 games for Yeovil

Users who are viewing this thread