Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

wingy

It wasn't even a mistake let along a 'shocking' one, the ball rolling towards him hit a divet and bobbled about a foot high as he was about to kick it. Absolutely nothing that any keeper in the world could have done in that scenario.

http://youtu.be/BY6aLInovnk

Yep can happen to anyone ,even at Wembley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

EDIT; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2n1aMvqNXw

ajsccfc

I caught his goals, one of them had him cheekily nicking it over the keeper to walk it in. Where was that Freddie Sears when we wanted him?

Spionkop

Gael Bigirimana scores for Newcastle United in the Northumberland Cup final against Blyth Spartans. They win 4-1. Yesterday.
A shame he's not playing for us.

stupot07

Gael Bigirimana scores for Newcastle United in the Northumberland Cup final against Blyth Spartans. They win 4-1. Yesterday.

Is that the equivalent of the Birmingham senior cup? Are they 7-8th tier in the pyramid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

No it isn't. Grossly over rated and will probably struggle to even play at league one level

stupot07

You 3 are so predictable. You can't resist it can you. You don't like democratic process do you.

I was actually asking a serious question. Is it the equivalent of the Birmingham Senior Cup?

On a related manner, his progress seems to have stuttered a bit. He made a fair few appearances last season yet this season just one solitary appearance against league two Morecombe.

RoboCCFC90

I was actually asking a serious question. Is it the equivalent of the Birmingham Senior Cup?

On a related manner, his progress seems to have stuttered a bit. He made a fair few appearances last season yet this season just one solitary appearance against league two Morecombe.

Big Is showing all the promise of a future £35,000,000 valued player..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Potatos are delicious.

Anyway, back on topic has Gunnar dropped down the pecking order at Cardiff?

That's a shame.
Thought he would make top player as he matured.

(Attending Sixfields does not prolong our stay at Sixfields. It is in fact one of life's greatest paradox's. Well that's not strictly true but if it makes you feel better ........)

Nick

Administrator
That's a shame.
Thought he would make top player as he matured.

(Attending Sixfields does not prolong our stay at Sixfields. It is in fact one of life's greatest paradox's. Well that's not strictly true but if it makes you feel better ........)

Another person trying to copy and paste the same into every thread is it?

east_midlands_skyblue

I think he's had injury problems this year as well as being stuck in the reserves... I suspect he was going to be shipped out on loan before the injury happened. A shame as the lad has talent but probably moved too early. Wouldn't mind him back on loan next season.

dongonzalos

Another person trying to copy and paste the same into every thread is it?

No it's my signature, no copy and pasting required :)

dongonzalos

I think he's had injury problems this year as well as being stuck in the reserves... I suspect he was going to be shipped out on loan before the injury happened. A shame as the lad has talent but probably moved too early. Wouldn't mind him back on loan next season.

A season long loan would be good for him and us

Users who are viewing this thread