Ex Player Watch (52 Viewers)

W

westcountry_skyblue

I see Scott Shearer is at Crewe now,Signed from Rotherham.

ccfcway

Great career moves for them, Murphy's return to the Ireland squad will be short lived

sitting on the bench,, earning more money, losing in the championship, or playing in a losing team in league one. theres been biggest mistakes in history

Kingokings204

Wilson missed a penalty for a Hat trick. We were underpaid for him at 2.25m. Bad move. Worth double if assambolonga is worth 5-8m. Bad deal again.

P.s I see Leroy lita has joined Barnsley which is someone we could do with.

SkyBlue_Bear83

he's won 5 out of the last 20

not sure how many we have won in last 20, but none in last 7
If you go back to when there poor run started he's won 5 of the last 23, spent 1.5 million on Nakhi Wells only 6 months ago aswell.

We've won 4 out of the last 24 (Includes defeat vs Arsenal)

Kingokings204

If you go back to when there poor run started he's won 5 of the last 23, spent 1.5 million on Nakhi Wells only 6 months ago aswell.

We've won 4 out of the last 24 (Includes defeat vs Arsenal)

Not good enough. But with the circus around our club and the fact we hardly spend a penny I don't know whether to blame it all on SP or the fact he is trying to do a job with 2 arms tied behind his back and no one else could do better.

J

Jack Griffin

The FL show featured a few nice Kerion Westwood saves. He is at Wednesday & they went down to 10 men but managed a 1-0 win.

Users who are viewing this thread