Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

Moff

Michael Doyle makes it to FA Cup semi final. Good luck to him, a good player for us (until he stopped tackling).

Two ex Sky Blues in the semi finals (unless I have missed anymore)
Doyle for the Blades and Leon Barnett for Wigan, whose defending was unbelievable against Man City.

See Juke also scored in the 5-1 win of Bolton over Leeds.

ccfcway

Tamworth have confirmed the signing of Wrexham midfielder Kevin Thornton on an emergency loan after receiving international clearance.

RoboCCFC90

Most annoying that Leon Clarke did not score today.. Let me down massively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

How long did cody sign for Gillingham for?

If it was a year him and Wilson would be fun.

However to be honest I expect Wilson to be sold

ajsccfc

He has nearly one in two for someone else. He was the drizzling shits for us and was going nowhere.

dongonzalos

Myles Weston's shot was pushed out by David Martin and from the rebound Cody McDonald found Fagan, who swept the ball into the far corner.

torchomatic

Do you remember when he was going to sign for someone or other - was it Cardiff? - and he didn't get there on time.

stupot07

I enjoyed the QPR site describing Dimi's mistake as 'shocking'. If only they knew...

It wasn't even a mistake let along a 'shocking' one, the ball rolling towards him hit a divet and bobbled about a foot high as he was about to kick it. Absolutely nothing that any keeper in the world could have done in that scenario.

http://youtu.be/BY6aLInovnk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread