Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 25th Feb (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

20 sunderland fans walking down the side of the stadium singing Jimmy in a box an hour and a half before kick off ..

Very brave

No coventry fans in sight , should pop to the cherry tree

Kingokings204

• Viktor Gyökeres has been directly involved in 18 league goals this season (14 goals, 4 assists), twice as many as any other Coventry player. Gyökeres has had a hand in five goals in his last six appearances (2 goals, 3 assists).

• No wonder he is a god. Without him we are close to or in the bottom 3. No doubts about that

Sky Blue Pete

• Viktor Gyökeres has been directly involved in 18 league goals this season (14 goals, 4 assists), twice as many as any other Coventry player. Gyökeres has had a hand in five goals in his last six appearances (2 goals, 3 assists).

• No wonder he is a god. Without him we are close to or in the bottom 3. No doubts about that
Most teams would be without their best player and talisman and don’t forget we are without one of ours

Grendel

Most teams would be without their best player and talisman and don’t forget we are without one of ours

They wouldn’t be near the bottom three to be fair even robins admits he’s carried the team

jordan210

Boo cant make it today as have to take partner to the station. at 1:45 ffs.

Seen a few people saying turn styles are not open yet due to agency staff not arrived yet as down for a 3 kick off...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not sure the definition some of you have for ´strong looking bench' is the same as mine.

Ok, we have Godden (who could be argued for a starting place), but other than that we have Dabo, Walker, and Maguire. Hardly an improvement on Kane, Waghorn, and Tavares is it?

Hertsccfc

I'm not sure the definition some of you have for ´strong looking bench' is the same as mine.

Ok, we have Godden (who could be argued for a starting place), but other than that we have Dabo, Walker, and Maguire. Hardly an improvement on Kane, Waghorn, and Tavares is it?
Haven't seen much of Maguire and so far not too impressed, but Dabo and Walker are a massive improvement on Kane and Waghorn.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Settled team that has been playing well, and a reasonable bench

No reason we cant win this and nothing to fear from Sunderland

But I don't really see an impact player on the bench that would make the difference.

Going for a 1 nil ccfc win

PVA

Irrelevant.

Most on that bench need to be shipped out in the summer.

Of course it's relevant 😂

Given at times this season we've had two keepers on the bench, and the likes of Howley and Nee (no disrespect to them) it's a strong bench.

At times this season we've not had anyone the bench to bring on and make a difference. Now we do.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Of course it's relevant 😂

Given at times this season we've had two keepers on the bench, and the likes of Howley and Nee (no disrespect to them) it's a strong bench.

At times this season we've not had anyone the bench to bring on and make a difference. Now we do.

It doesn't matter how poor our bench has been at times, the point is that even now, it isn't really strong enough. You can go ahead and compare it to previous times in the season if you want to run around in circles and have arguments for the sake of it, but it just looks silly.

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread