Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 25th Feb (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Dabo Walker Rosé Godden Moore JWE are all players I’d trust to come on. Maybe Maguire if there’s something to him. Certainly better than Tavares Howley and Nee

EalingSB

Dabo Walker Rosé Godden Moore JWE are all players I’d trust to come on. Maybe Maguire if there’s something to him. Certainly better than Tavares Howley and Nee
You’ve made our Scottish central defender sound very elegant with the addition of the acute accent on the e.

Great_Expectations

Queues to get in, queues for the usually quiet toilets, and overall a good buzz around the ground.

Big game feel so far, let’s hope the performance matches.

NorthernWisdom

Slightly disappointed Howley hasn't kicked on this season to be a bit more regular sub mind you. He's still young, so by no means suggests he won't make it (Eccles still isn't a regular after all!) but... I'd hoped he'd have come on a bit quicker myself as all the reports are that he's the real deal at youth level.

jordan210

Sky going on about Sunderland being 4 points above us and acting like they are the only play of contenders But forget to mention they have played a game more than us.

PVA

It doesn't matter how poor our bench has been at times, the point is that even now, it isn't really strong enough. You can go ahead and compare it to previous times in the season if you want to run around in circles and have arguments for the sake of it, but it just looks silly.

Yeah you're right. The squad is shit, the recruitment is shit, just a coincidence we've improved year on year 👍🏻

Brylowes

Someone just said on Sky that 11 of Coventry’s 12 victories this season have been won whilst getting less than 50% possession 🤔 is that right.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yeah you're right. The squad is shit, the recruitment is shit, just a coincidence we've improved year on year 👍🏻

That's a very childish post, and not even close to the point anyway.

I said the bench isn't strong enough, and some of the players people are getting excited about (like Dabo), need to get moved on in the summer as they aren't much better than what we had before, and aren't good enough for this league in general.

You're arguing for the sake of it as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Grendel

Not a convincing save by Wilson

Grendel

Lucky looked in

pusbccfc

Referee from Sunderland I see. Pathetic

JulianDarbyFTW

We've probably been on top for about 2 minutes of the game so far. As much as I dislike Sunderland, they are playing well at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread