James Smith

Great sounding start hope we can continue it. PUSB

James Smith

Excellent start to my lunch break!

wingy

The Corner are doing a good job but not much from elsewhere
The pitch has recovered and we came out like greyhounds

mark82

I say this not being there myself, but we really need to put more bums on seats else we will end up in a tiny sisu built stadium. Will only have ourselves to blame.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good chance for City put wide by Nouble

Clarke plays a short ball to him, he cuts inside his marker and beats him for pace, shoots with the outside of his foot, goes just wide of the post, although McQoiud was unmarked and was guaranteed to score :(

Astute

I say this not being there myself, but we really need to put more bums on seats else we will end up in a tiny sisu built stadium. Will only have ourselves to blame.

How can we expect them to organise building a stadium that nobody wants when they can't even organise selling tickets to people that do want them?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clarkes getting forward well today but looks lost when he gets possession! One poor shot skewed wide early one, then Nouble just played a good ball for Clarke to run on and he didn't know what to do. Ended up doing nothing, losing possession and giving a foul away:

Been a while since we went 2 goals up.....sounds pessimistic but i'm almost waiting for an equalizer....Come on City prove me wrong!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
HT 1-0.

Steady half again after taking the lead.

Strikers seeing slot of the ball but not always getting support to create options (Nouble spending a lot of time out wide when getting the ball).

As said before Clarke getting well forward but not doing much with it (not much good with it anyway).

Defence not tested too much apart from the one time we got caught out and they hit the bar.

JulianDarbyFTW

On course for the third 1-0 in a row, and fourth in 8 games. On course for the 5th clean sheet in 8 games too. Not as much fun as last season, but they're the kind of stats that get a team up near the top of the table.

hamil99

Facebook User
anyone from the match care to venture a guess at the attendance? sorry if this has been said, im in germany and just got somewhere with tinternet

Users who are viewing this thread