Yeovil Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
1-1 sloppy defending

Webster looking for the offside rather than just getting on with it

Their man holds the ball up well, plays it short, quick ball into the box and it's converged last Allsopp

Shit :( :(

mark82

Stating the obvious, but would be nice to win this to get a bit of a run going. Honestly think we are a better team than Yeovil.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fleck runs from our box into their area. Had opportunities to play it through the gap to Jackson, who seems to have found his pace again; fleck opts to carry on on his own, tried to find Nouble instead but concedes possession.

Yeovil counter attack, Willis clears, hits fleck (I think) and Clarkes falls to the floor, appears to pull the attacker to the ground but nothing given by the ref, Clarke gets lucky I think (from my angle he looked to have pulled him down)

stupot07

We've been poor second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

On today's showing we should have more than 1 goal and should have 3 points by the end of it, but we all know all too well the game doesn't work like that. Silly errors may cost us again

Really? Other than set pieces and obrien's shot, we've not really threatened. Granted we did have a good first 15, pretty even since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
For me, Nouble and Jackson are our first choice front two once both are fully fit.

I like McQuoid. But if Jackson can get his fitness levels up then he will definitely offer us something up top, and has the pace we need.

Shame we only have Nouble and McQuoid til January though, unless talks over a permanent deal can be discussed before hand

Astute

Tell a lie; it was Hines not Tudgay (eyesight is worse than I though!!)

Hines on for Willis

I don't care as long as you keep seeing the ball go in for us :D

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Jackson shot from just inside the box, looked to be going wide but keeper makes a save to make sure. All from quick short passing by us. We try a short corner and cock it up but ref pulls play back as Yeovil encroached too close. Second attempt finds Nouble short, who holds his composure well, holds the bal up (even after falling over twice but retains possession).

Nouble has had a great game today for me

mark82

Jackson shot from just inside the box, looked to be going wide but keeper makes a save to make sure. All from quick short passing by us. We try a short corner and cock it up but ref pulls play back as Yeovil encroached too close. Second attempt finds Nouble short, who holds his composure well, holds the bal up (even after falling over twice but retains possession).

Nouble has had a great game today for me

How long left?

Users who are viewing this thread