Yeovil Thread (4 Viewers)

SkyBlueMatt

Attendance 13957 - Wait you want a score prediction? Who knows, I wont be watching the game. I will be counting every single man, woman and child to make sure the attendance is correct. If its not.... Christ, you lot are going to hear about it Sunday afternoon-ish!!!

Steve.B50

We will win 3-1, gate will be around 13,000 but would be 18k if our club owners could sort out the ticketing.

ccfc1234

We will win 3-1, gate will be around 13,000 but would be 18k if our club owners could sort out the ticketing.

I agree it's been a farce I have called the Ticket office all week and no one has been answering. Finally got my ticket via a tweet that triggered a call back. I really hope the non matchday price increase will persuade lots to come one the day. the lady I spoke to in the ticketing department said they were expecting the biggest walk up we have seen at the Ricoh. If she is right I predict a 15k+ crowd.

pusbccfc

2-2... 12,639.

SkyBlueHomer

Going to be tough against Yeovil, won 2 and both away. The Gillingham game was a one off, hyped up for obvious reasons.
1st chance now to settle down and see what our chances are for the rest of the season.

Sneek a 2-1 win.

hill83

Working all night tonight until 7am, getting to the boozer for 11. So I'm expecting to be slightly worse for wear. I'm sensing a comfortable win for us 2-0.

No idea about the attendance.

Samo

Working all night tonight until 7am, getting to the boozer for 11. So I'm expecting to be slightly worse for wear. I'm sensing a comfortable win for us 2-0.

No idea about the attendance.

Worse for wear? You must be a young person right?

stupot07

2-1 11,487 att

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

JohnWH

1-1, attendance of 1 + 44

One Sky Blue all alone,
Calls two Sky Blues on the phone,
Three Sky Blues at the door,
Bring along another four,
Five Sky Blues come overdressed,
Six Sky Blues show up with a guest,
Seven Sky Blues hide in a sack,
And Eight Sky Blues sneak in the back,
Nine Sky Blues will come to work,
ALL SKY BLUES GO BERSERK

After the game,

One Sky Blue, alone once more, misses the other forty-four

*adapted from "Hippos go berserk" baby book by Sandrz Boynton (credit where credit due)

Astute

No idea of any of the Yeovil players. But going for 1-1 and 16,000

Users who are viewing this thread