Yeovil Match Thread (The day Pressley gets the bullet?) (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Then obviously he fancied it. How is it Pressleys fault he missed?

Because it obviously isn't working, I believe our penalty conversion would be better if we had a designated penalty taker like almost every other professional club in the UK.

torchomatic

Evo1883

Stockport county playing leamington today , now that is a fall from grace if i ever saw one

boatang

2 shots on target in 85 mins against the bottom team in the third tier, how much worse can it get? How much lower can our expectations go?

Evo1883

2 shots on target in 85 mins against the bottom team in the third tier, how much worse can it get? How much lower can our expectations go?
In a couple of years we will be having these same discussions , but in the conference

torchomatic

torchomatic

I take your point but we've had plenty of chances and missed a penalty to boot. I just wouldn't call it struggling. It's not a backs-to-the-wall performance or anything.

Well we're certainly struggling to score, depends what your objective is. If we're happy with a point we sound relatively comfortable.

Pubboy

Why does everything have to be an Argument on here? Seriously, we are drawing 0-0 with Yeovil, and have missed a penalty. This is why more people are dropping off this site.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

0-0 is the worst possible result in many ways. Not enough to get us out of trouble, not enough to get Pressley the push.

chiefdave

We really need to hope all those games in hand the teams below us have go the right way for us. If they don't we've got big problems - not that we haven't now.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread