Yeovil Match Thread (The day Pressley gets the bullet?) (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Half Time

(CCFC Bossed it)

Possession : 53% : 47%
Shots On Target 1:1

W

westcountry_skyblue

Pretty poor from both teams,It's there for the taking tbh !!!

Nick

Administrator
Thought I would have missed loads working and couldn't get the radio on :(

Luckily I haven't, hopefully we will get 5 goals now I am listening!

stupot07

13 hours 17 minutes since Nouble's last league goal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Game itself is a game of two poor teams. Misplaced passes en mass. Long balls forward leading to possession conceded. Neither keeper been challenged. One shot wide each I think, and a couple that have either nearly gone for a throw or have resulted in one (they're that wayward!).

Desperate times for Pressley and I don't think he's even got a desperation tactic to call up! At Bradford he threw Reda up top, but as Yeovil know all about him I presume they would be wise to any attempt to repeat this!

Finch has been poor, but struggling to single anyone out who hasn't?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
13 hours 17 minutes since Nouble's last league goal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Not surprising with him playing as a winger. A bloke his size you need him in the middle not out on the line!

And annoyingly he appears to want to cut in still before crossing despite him being on the right today (and right footed)

chiefdave

You would think with how bad our penalties have been this season they would have been practicing them in training.

Evo1883

Get a fan to take the next pen ,odds will be just the same as if a player takes it

Users who are viewing this thread