Yeovil Match Thread (The day Pressley gets the bullet?) (1 Viewer)

Astute

Can't blame Pressley for players missing penalties ffs.

We didn't have a designated penalty taker. We don't seem to have someone that can score them. We don't seem to practice them...or we don't have a player that can shoot straight.

I take it that nobody is at fault in any way.

Come on City we still have time to win this.

torchomatic

torchomatic

FFS, he missed a penalty get over it! How do you know we don't practice penalties? Do penalties never get missed by any other team?

We didn't have a designated penalty taker. We don't seem to have someone that can score them. We don't seem to practice them...or we don't have a player that can shoot straight.

I take it that nobody is at fault in any way.

Come on City we still have time to win this.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

We are currently playing the team bottom of the league, currently in the 70th minute and apart from the missed penalty according to Bet365 we are yet to have a shot on target! Disgraceful!!!

Last edited:

torchomatic

hill83

I meant in 10. Not at 10. Obviously by your no show you are conceding the fact that I can blame Pressley for missed penalties. If you disagree further Silver Sword at 9.

chiefdave

FFS, he missed a penalty get over it! How do you know we don't practice penalties? Do penalties never get missed by any other team?

Fair enough if it was one miss, that's always going to happen at some point. We've scored 1 of the last 6 we've been given. That's poor by anyones standard.

Astute

How many have we scored and how many have we missed?

How many points has it lost us?

torchomatic

Yes, I know what you mean and if we stuck with the same taker then I would agree that you could blame Pressley or whatever, but Madine scored the last one so there was a good chance he would get this one. Penalties are missed.

Fair enough if it was one miss, that's always going to happen at some point. We've scored 1 of the last 6 we've been given. That's poor by anyones standard.

torchomatic

So you know as a fact then that we don't practice them?

How many have we scored and how many have we missed?

How many points has it lost us?

torchomatic

Sounds like we're on top again now.

Users who are viewing this thread