Yeovil Attendance (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Any indication yet of what the attendance is likely to be vs Yeovil?

Ticket sales going well do we know?

What do you think the attendance will be? :guitar2::guitar2:

Kingokings204

Any indication yet of what the attendance is likely to be vs Yeovil?

Ticket sales going well do we know?

What do you think the attendance will be? :guitar2::guitar2:

At a guess at least 3200 as that's the season ticket holders lol I hope for and want at least half full so 15-16k. I think that would be about right.

bigfatronssba

16-18k

The walk up will be a big percentage for this game. Not many season tickets sold yet, last week everyone was just concentrating on getting Gillingham tickets, no one has really had the chance to get Yeovil ones yet. No chance of selling out so many will just pay on the gate.

shmmeee

Hate to say it, but I've got a feeling it'll be 10-12k, back to the hardcore this week.

Mr T - Sukka!

Waggot said earlier ticket sales going very well, they are about 15k so far and much more expected to be sold before sat.

Was saying the club want as many as possbile up there. Fair enough i suppose.

Also said club are limited on amount of ticket offers they can do.

Next cheap tickets are JPT.

westofrayne

Hate to say it, but I've got a feeling it'll be 10-12k, back to the hardcore this week.

Have to agree with you, loads of people saying there going but no indication that they're buying. Very sad, the team are back and need our support.

shmmeee

Waggot said earlier ticket sales going very well, they are about 15k so far and much more expected to be sold before sat.

Make 'em £10 every game then :D

Fair play if that 15k figure is right, happy to be wrong on this one.

ccfc92

Said where?

skybluetony176

Got mine earlier today online. I only looked at 2 blocks in the family zone but choice was already getting pretty thin. 20k+ would be nice.

smileycov

Facebook User
Have to agree with you, loads of people saying there going but no indication that they're buying. Very sad, the team are back and need our support.

made me laugh, no one has any idea on numbers yet, but already it's a tragedy ha ha I have faith, still a feel good factor, some people could not make Friday so you will still have a good turn out. If results continue on the up we will maintain a decent home (and as always - away) support , IMO

Astute

Close to 20k.

One win away from the top 6. Many couldn't get a ticket for the last game and want to see us back at home. Getting an unbeaten run together. A bit of a feelgood factor is upon us.

And plenty of time and hopefully better organisation at the ticket office will help.

Sky Blue Pete

Season tickets selling well and Yeovil tickets selling very well. People need to get tickets for another fab home game

GaryJones

20,000 - would have been 25,000 if prices were kept at the Gillingham entry price.

Baginton

Because City won last Friday its gonna be up near 18k-20k

I'm happy thev'e opened up the north stand, and also glad they've closed the rear seats to keep the crowd together

atmosphere was great friday, more of the same please

PUSB

theferret

I am still hopeful of a decent gate on Saturday, but with only 5.5K sold so far they're going to have to shift a lot of tickets in next 4 days. That said, most people seem to be saying they are going so 15K might be possible still.

RoboCCFC90

unfortunately, I just got any tickets I could. (block 24 :( ) but i'll be back in block 15 saturday :)

But you'll be back with us in block 15 on Saturday pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Baginton;771475atmosphere was great friday said:
We will try our best in Block 15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluenutterman

In addition to selective incentives for each game, the best way to guarantee a good crowd each week; is to offer low season ticket prices £150 - £200 with an incentive/bonus for everyone if we reach 15k. Guaranteed revenue and easier for Waggot and SP to budget buy players too!!

ccfcmad1

I am still hopeful of a decent gate on Saturday, but with only 5.5K sold so far they're going to have to shift a lot of tickets in next 4 days. That said, most people seem to be saying they are going so 15K might be possible still.

Surely we've sold more than 5.5k or is that not includeing season tickets?

Ashdown

How much is it ? £24 on the gate for an adult ? All of a sudden that's quite expensive for many people, especially if you add on travel, parking and subsistence to that and that's without paying for kids !

Kingokings204

How much is it ? £24 on the gate for an adult ? All of a sudden that's quite expensive for many people, especially if you add on travel, parking and subsistence to that and that's without paying for kids !

I 100% agree ashdown. The argument against that is that it's the going rate £24 for league 1 and it's £22 if you buy in advance.

Ashdown

I shall go to this game irrespective but this is 2014 and the cost of living/earnings ratio makes a trip to the football more of a treat for many than an easily affordable Saturday ritual. Before someone says buy an ST, yes I've had 20 years of these in total but this next 12 months I'm hoping to be playing cricket through early May and on holiday in October so potentially missing a few games.

Users who are viewing this thread