Yeovil Attendance (2 Viewers)

Evans1883

Just an excuse. People can say £27 all they like but they know damn well they can get in for £18-£22.
Yes if they want to sit by kids maybe , most people get paid friday , cant afford to get matchday tickets until saturday , ironiacally the club know this and make the prices higher those days , wouldnt do it else

skybluelee

Just to let you know , that leicester city are charging £19-26 pound for adult tickets for the premier league fixture with burnley , but we are reasonably priced right?

Special offer, a bit like Gillingham for us. They charge £30-£50 for bigger games. Again, we are reasonably priced.

Evans1883

Special offer, a bit like Gillingham for us. They charge £30-£50 for bigger games. Again, we are reasonably priced.
They price things up on a match basis in categories correct , so leicester fans will probably get 7 games of premier league football at those prices ,this season

Jim

Just to let you know , that leicester city are charging £19-26 pound for adult tickets for the premier league fixture with burnley , but we are reasonably priced right?

And Sheffield United are charging £18+ for adults for League One fixture v Gillingham......

So price seems about right......

covcity4life

Its fine - lot of kids in there though :whistle:

Seriously - its is ok. Obviously a few kids get distracted, but it's ok for piss head avoidance and bad language (generally)

sounds good, i dont drink on matchdays generally, might give it a try.

ajsccfc

When people were saying they want the club back first and foremost, it seems that should have come with more asterisks than a swear filter on a savosdad post.

Monners

what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 21yo with who when clean shaven can pass as 16 lol

evans is right, cheapest price is 22

It would certainly appear so, yes.

You may jest about the 21 yo, but may mates step lad used to get away with as he is small and looks very young for his age.

theferret

If you look at the two clubs with the best home gates (Sheff United and Bradford), they are both cheaper.

It's about balance. If you put prices up to £50, you'd probably still get 5000 paying that, which would probably generate a bigger return. But we don't want that, because we all know there are advantages to be had by having more people in the ground.

I don't have a massive issue with matchday prices, just wish people would stop perpetuating this myth that they are cheap for L1, because they just aren't

Last edited:

Evans1883

The cheapest seats in the premier league are offered at 5 clubs , that pay 20 pound (premier league) sheffield united you could get a ticket and a pint for 10 pounds in certain areas of the stadium last season ....hence the 18k probably

Monners

Incidenatally, I shall attend when I can (with the two kids), as and when time and money allows. Will keep an eye out for any "discount" games though (FA Cup, maybe Fleetwood on 20th Dec - hint hint).

covcity4life

When people were saying they want the club back first and foremost, it seems that should have come with more asterisks than a swear filter on a savosdad post.

bullshit

no one is saying they not going, can still have a moan about prices and missed opportunties though.

Ashdown

I wouldn't wait until the day of the game. Prices go up by £2.

Also, if you sign your kids up as JSBs, then your two youngest get in free, and the two older kids would be a fiver. Do that, and 6 of you would get in for £46 - so actually family prices are OK if you are prepared to sit in the JSB section.

I do think £22-£27 in the rest of the ground is too high, and it is a myth that our match day prices are a bargain, they are actually above average for this league.

JSB membership used to be about £15-£20 so has to be used a few times to gain the benefit.

covcity4life

ill wait for the 6 and 12 match packages and see if they offer any value for money

will pay 22 for sats game though.

GaryJones

I wouldn't wait until the day of the game. Prices go up by £2.

Also, if you sign your kids up as JSBs, then your two youngest get in free, and the two older kids would be a fiver. Do that, and 6 of you would get in for £46 - so actually family prices are OK if you are prepared to sit in the JSB section.

I do think £22-£27 in the rest of the ground is too high, and it is a myth that our match day prices are a bargain, they are actually above average for this league.

Great advice - Thank you so much - Ive just done it now we are all going!

Ashdown

Reality is, that Coventry City play in the 3rd tier of English football and with a limited supporter base mainly living in only a moderately wealthy City then the economics have to suit the environment. Some can pay comfortably, many can't ! It's supply and demand too, the seats are there, fill them. If anything it should be cheaper the nearer the day of the match as there is less choice of seats, not more expensive.

Monners

I think it was Ranson who brought in the £2 more on the day for walk ups. Should scrap that immediately in my view - there can't be any net benefit to the club with this strategy.

letsallsingtogether

Just been made redundant so times are a bit harder but I wouldn't miss this match or any other at home.

Will have to think twice about the away matches thou.

I tell my missis it is £15.00 so hope she doesn't find out.:whistle::whistle:

CCFC88

Is it possible to buy tickets to the family area and then sit elsewhere in the ground. I know you can walk the concourse from the North stand right through to block 11, just wondered if there is any segregation between family and north?

Wont be doing this as weve just bought ours in the north stand today but others may want to?

Monners

Is it possible to buy tickets to the family area and then sit elsewhere in the ground. I know you can walk the concourse from the North stand right through to block 11, just wondered if there is any segregation between family and north?

Wont be doing this as weve just bought ours in the north stand today but others may want to?

It is possible to sit eslewhere in the North Stand I believe.

Kingokings204

£18 - £24, you're just quoting inflated figures to suit your argument.

So you need a under 16 to get in for £18 so actually cheapest is £22. So really it's 22-27 and that's not to suit my argument.

Question.

Why do the club put on £2 for walk ups? Makes no sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread