Match Thread Wycombe Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Jan (3 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Very good result and a great Christmas week for the sky blues. Who would have thought it when we were in the losing run. Hopefully next few games consolidate our position, a couple of additions in the window and then let’s see where we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

We needed those 3 wins badly if we would only be two pts above relegation zone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

The next 7 games look winnable could we make the magnificent 10

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Why what they saying

Clive: 'What's the difference then Nick (not you)?'

Nick: 'Well Clive, it's all about the 2 c's... C for Coventry and C is for Confidence'

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

Wycombe must be sick of the sight of us. Turned into a real bogey team for them. That's now 3 teams we've done the double over already this season!

from the GAS site:

"Can’t stand playing Coventry. Deeply cynical football and some well organised defending that we never seem to be able to break down.

Utterly shite display from the referee."

Pot, kettle, yer 'ave to larf.

Grendel

Nick wants Ponti in the team

Cavan O'Doherty

Hyam has been a gem of a signing. Can’t help but feel Reading could’ve done with him at the minute, ridiculous decision to let him go. Some decent recruitment in January and we could make a bit of a push for it.

Nick

Administrator
from the GAS site:

"Can’t stand playing Coventry. Deeply cynical football and some well organised defending that we never seem to be able to break down.

Utterly shite display from the referee."

Pot, kettle, yer 'ave to larf.
We should have had another pen as well

luwalla

Take a bow Kelly.

Bloody brilliant today and MOM for me.

Although every single player put a shift in and was great to watch.

Onward and upward! PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

been brill since he came back in the team... works so hard closing play down, which is something we weren't doing enough

Paul Anthony

Seemed to be mostly an unusually calm and efficient performance by us for once. Nice to have a game where we don't put too much pressure on ourselves. Nice way to start the year. Few more like that wouldn't go amiss.

Users who are viewing this thread