Match Thread Wycombe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

rob9872

One of the lads coming with me tonight is obsessed with starting a song for JCH to the tune of Emmerdale. "Jonson, Jonson Clarke-Harris scores goals for Coventry du du du du du " And repeat. Annoyingly its quite catchy

My daughter learnt quite a few new words from the group singing that on Saturday, but I've asked her not to repeat any of them! :)
Also one had an awful vape flavour and worse still we were downwind from someone who clearly had a medical problem!
Despite being a school night, I've said she can go again tonight as it's close, so hopefully we're not sat too close to you all again :)

Sky Blue Harry H

My daughter learnt quite a few new words from the group singing that on Saturday, but I've asked her not to repeat any of them! :)
Also one had an awful vape flavour and worse still we were downwind from someone who clearly had a medical problem!
Despite being a school night, I've said she can go again tonight as it's close, so hopefully we're not sat too close to you all again :)

Safe journey Rob

Tommo72

Let’s have some predictions then...

1-1 with JCH to continue his goal scoring exploits should he play

RocketSkates

might go for a surprise 2-0 win here, then back to distinctly average at the weekend

oucho

We’ve won our last 4 games against Wycombe but they haven’t lost 2 games in a row for over a year
Those sort of stats mean nothing.

I'm going for a cheeky 1-0 City win....

oucho

Tyson and akinfenwa with mackail smith to come on.

Hyam is going to be tested tonight.
Yes that's a strong attack.

Liquid Gold

I'd have expected a couple of changes as those players would be tired due to being down to 10 men for most of the game saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread