Worrying Comments from Mowbray (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Loan signings happening later due to changes in PL squads, and nobody really knew at the start of last season whether Murphy, Armstrong, Kent etc were the business or not. Time will tell with the newbies......let's wait and see

letsallsingtogether

Loan signings happening later due to changes in PL squads, and nobody really knew at the start of last season whether Murphy, Armstrong, Kent etc were the business or not. Time will tell with the newbies......let's wait and see
Just don't leave it too long.;)

Hobo

Unfortunately it has become a "We suck and are getting relegated", "no we're not, these signings are actually good", "fuck you" "no, fuck you" back and forth.

It is too eearly to say either way, that is the real point. But the ones who will be always be disappointed are those who are just demanding promotion. I suspect even then they will be moaning that the side won't be good enough to cope in the Championship next year.

Sky Blue Kid

It is quite clear how it reads....

Err no! To me it read bar post and card v Bradford... In other words we "Hit" bar and post and had a card..... I'm taking the piss Nick;) but see what I mean when you try to be clever by taking the piss out of people?

Nick

Administrator

I seem to recall saying the same thing.

We have more than competed in most games haven't we? Bar post sending off at Bradford

That means we have competing in most games apart from after the sending off.

Bar = apart from
Post = after

It isn't trying to be clever or take the piss out of anybody.

Have a day off.

hill83

I think sbk is pretending that he was taking the piss out of you but has fallen foul to it not actually being true, or funny.

Sky Blue Kid

That means we have competing in most games apart from after the sending off.

Bar = apart from
Post = after

It isn't trying to be clever or take the piss out of anybody.

Have a day off.

Why don't you have a day off. You took the piss out of me for saying we'd probably get knocked out of the JPT by Crewe again. what round didn't matter, it was Crewe being the common denominator.

Sky Blue Kid

I think sbk is pretending that he was taking the piss out of you but has fallen foul to it not actually being true, or funny.

Not true hill83. A bit of sweet revenge.
Nice+one+_604196051343987f3e6c2a814a5d3392.gif

Nick

Administrator
Not true hill83. A bit of sweet revenge.
Nice+one+_604196051343987f3e6c2a814a5d3392.gif

It isn't, because you haven't got the foggiest what you are talking about.

You said we would probably get knocked out by Crewe in the first round again.

I said we didn't get knocked out by Crewe.

Again, go and have a lie down or something.

Sky Blue Kid

It isn't, because you haven't got the foggiest what you are talking about.

You said we would probably get knocked out by Crewe in the first round again.

I said we didn't get knocked out by Crewe.

Again, go and have a lie down or something.

Ah trying to justify now Nick.. Ah diddums. The common denominator was the fact we were playing Crewe again in the JPT
Wrong Nick, Crewe put 3 past us in the semi's.(Remember, a full house at the Ricoh?) Once again don't let facts get in the way of how you recall it eh!

Moff

Ah trying to justify now Nick.. Ah diddums. The common denominator was the fact we were playing Crewe again in the JPT
Wrong Nick, Crewe put 3 past us in the semi's.(Remember, a full house at the Ricoh?) Once again don't let facts get in the way of how you recall it eh!

Well if you and Nick are being have a spat over facts being correct, can I just take the opportunity to correct you that it wasn't a semi final, it was the Northern Area Final First Leg that Crewe beat us 3-0.

Sky Blue Kid

Well if you and Nick are being have a spat over facts being correct, can I just take the opportunity to correct you that it wasn't a semi final, it was the Northern Area Final First Leg that Crewe beat us 3-0.

Thank you for the correction Moff, appreciated, but still doesn't detract from Crewe putting us out of the JPT does it?
Funny really where's your reply to Nick?.... Oh sorry you like him don't you.

Nick

Administrator

Jesus Christ

You said

"We will probably get knocked out in the first round by Crewe again"

That means we had been knocked out in the first round by Crewe, and it would happen again.

If you had said:

"We will probably get knocked out by Crewe again"

Then it would make sense.

Sky Blue Kid

Jesus Christ

You said

That means we had been knocked out in the first round by Crewe, and it would happen again.

If you had said:

Because we were probably going to be playing Crewe this time in the first round. I keep forgetting you love to "Nitpick" but don't like it when it's done to you eh?

Nick

Administrator
Because we were probably going to be playing Crewe this time in the first round. I keep forgetting you love to "Nitpick" but don't like it when it's done to you eh?

No, because it was clear what I meant.

It wasn't clear what you were on about.

Moff

Thank you for the correction Moff, appreciated, but still doesn't detract from Crewe putting us out of the JPT does it?
Funny really where's your reply to Nick?.... Oh sorry you like him don't you.

1) I only read your post. Couldn't be bothered to read anymore of you and Nick arguing.
2) I don't like or dislike anyone on the forum. I don't know anyone personally and I tend to prefer to make friends in real life in person, and not on forums. (*Edit there are a couple of complete dipshits but no one in this chat)
3) Nick, Crewe beat us 3-0 at home!

Nick

Administrator
1) I only read your post. Couldn't be bothered to read anymore of you and Nick arguing.
2) I don't like or dislike anyone on the forum. I don't know anyone personally and I tend to prefer to make friends in real life in person, and not on forums. (*Edit there are a couple of complete dipshits but no one in this chat)
3) Nick, Crewe beat us 3-0 at home!

I know they did, just not in the first round which is what he said :)

Moff

Jesus Christ

You said

If you had said:

Nick, as I want to appear impartial, Crew beat us 3-0 in the Northern Area first leg final!

Nick and SBK, you are both right and both wrong. Its a misunderstanding. Agree to disagree perhaps?

Nick

Administrator
Nick, as I want to appear impartial, Crew beat us 3-0 in the Northern Area first leg final!

Nick and SBK, you are both right and both wrong. Its a misunderstanding. Agree to disagree perhaps?

He started it Miss, by saying "We will probably get knocked out in the first round by Crewe again" :)

giphy.gif
:cow::depressed::doctor:

Sky Blue Kid

Jesus Christ

You said

If you had said:

facepalm.gif

Moff

He started it Miss, by saying "We will probably get knocked out in the first round by Crewe again" :)

giphy.gif
:cow::depressed::doctor:

Oh Nicholas, you are not doing the 'he started it' argument are you?
Didn't you ever learn that it takes a braver person to end it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread