Woodlands (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Cant see it working, the surrounding infrastructure isn't built for it, access would be a nightmare, broad lane, banner lane, tile hill lane would all probably need widening, probably less workable than the butts.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
As said above over to the Council to explain why it can or why not

Site is plenty big enough but infra structure would need a lot of improving

MalcSB

It will be interesting to see the reaction of those who have asked for a site to be named. Shame it hasn’t come direct from SISU but would anyone doubt the council dragging their feet as owner of this site. They want to force a situation where, as a minimum, the legals are dropped AND their chums wasps have a potentially lucrative tenant long term. They could achieve 50% by supporting this, if it’s a real contender. If they don’t, does that show greater support to the presence of wasps in the city than our historic football club?

CCFC72

If this has happened and the agents representing the club have documentation to prove it, then where do the council go? They can’t continue to suggest the owners have done nothing and don’t care. Even if our twatey owners may never come good, the council have an obligation to be fair with all businesses that bring revenue to its district.

Evo1883

Anybody at Barnsley Saturday will tell you it was a huge nightmare logistically but hey , they play there and get on with it

They could have match day parking and bus travel from hearsall common where the fair is for starters

smileycov

Facebook User
If it is true, then this is perfect opportunity for the council to say drop legal and we will support this. Me mom lives on broad Lane so I’m sorted for parking lol

I was eleven in 87

Well let’s see how the council react under a different kind of public pressure.
It sound promising although I do realise the infrastructure would be a pretty big issue.

vow

does that show greater support to the presence of wasps in the city than our historic football club?
Breaking News.....

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: thought you meant CCC have a greater support of the Wycombe Insects!

SkyBlueDom26

'We have spoken with Coventry City FC who say they won’t be commenting as it is a matter for the owners.'

Comment on the CT

CCFC88

Anybody at Barnsley Saturday will tell you it was a huge nightmare logistically but hey , they play there and get on with it

They could have match day parking and bus travel from hearsall common where the fair is for starters
Tile Hill station 20-30 min walk away

vow

.....but where would I play on a Tuesday night if the powerleague is demolished?...SISU are selfish fooks...

rob9872

Not really braking when Observer tweeted about it 10 mins earlier

Gilbert hot on the news as ever. Usually gets his drivel from here so must be refreshing for him to read breaking news in print first.

Users who are viewing this thread