Wilson on the move (1 Viewer)

Where will he actually end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExmouthNeil

Message for Callum... Because I'm sure he's reading this....

If you go to Villa good luck, I hope you do well (but not to well). You'll be giving your hometown club a nice financial bonus along the way.

BUT PLEASE! Never let me see you kissing the badge.

aloisiwouldhavescored

He still does
And he bought it when managers didn't earn big money
He's not known as Harry the Thief for nothing............
Harry Redknapp is in the process of moving from his house in Sandbanks to a new house being built nearby. Reported that Callum Wilson was interested in buying this new house too, but Harry beat him to it.

If Wilson is wanting to buy a house down south, wouldn't have thought he would be too interested in a move to Newcastle though.

Flying Fokker

AV: How much you want for Wilson?

AFCB: £25m

AV: Bit steep, and he’s had some injuries - how about £15m?

AFCB: Pfff, No chance!

AV: Ok, how about we meet you half way - £20m?

AFCB: Make it cash and you’ve got a deal 👍

AV: 🤝
Who needs social media hey?

Alkhen

Hope we get Walsh when Callum leaves

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am ever the pessimist when it come to Cov. Zero chance we get Walsh this season but yet for some weird reason I can't drop the thin shred of hope. Its rediculous considering A. Walsh was used as a model for BCfCs new kit B. Robins has brought in 2 midfielders at a potential cost of ~2m

Maybe Bristol neglect him all season and we can snag him next year or Jan

Magwitch

Wilson will be better going to Villa then, £20 odd million will do, use our slice of the pie wisely so when we pass them on our way back to the promised land he can come back to us for half the fee Villa paid for him.

Gibbo

Even if Wilson is sold I’m not expecting a flurry of signings. We have spent more than previous years, We have no stadium, no fans attending games and a global pandemic. I would assume it’s going to be used to balance the books. I hope I’m wrong though.
agreed

Danceswithhorses

Even if Wilson is sold I’m not expecting a flurry of signings. We have spent more than previous years, We have no stadium, no fans attending games and a global pandemic. I would assume it’s going to be used to balance the books. I hope I’m wrong though.
Hopefully the money we receive from Bournemouth will have paid for all our summer player purchases, so we will have improved our squad at little or no cost (y)

shmmeee

We’ve spent no more than £2.5m this window I reckon. I doubt there’s a massive debt that needs paying once you consider McCallum and promotion.

Keep any money for COVID losses and keeping the likes of Rose around.

Magwitch

News on radio today is Newcastle have bid £20million and a player going the other way don’t know if the player is on top of the £20million part of it, either way nice little pick up for us.or Interestingly both players have the same agent according to Talksport.
They also said Villa have had a £15million bid rejected.

cooperskyblue

I think we might see 1 more incoming if Wilson goes, (perhaps what Robins was alluding too in regards to having the finance to do more) but for me extending players contracts like Rose, Dabo, Hyam etc is important to protect our assets.

Magwitch

According to Talksport Villa have upped their bid to £21million, we should run a book on the final figure, I’ll start and go for £25mill. cash, one positive thing it won’t be an undisclosed fee like all ours seem to be.

Magwitch

Not sure who I’d have as favourites Villa obviously nearer family and the south but Newcastle imo are a better bet to do okay in the league this season, and I think will pay better wages. I also think Villa are more likely to have another relegation battle on their hands

Gibbo

I think we might see 1 more incoming if Wilson goes, (perhaps what Robins was alluding too in regards to having the finance to do more) but for me extending players contracts like Rose, Dabo, Hyam etc is important to protect our assets.
Personally I have a hunch Hyam's lack of pace might be shown up at Championship level (it was by Yeovil in L.2!) but Dabo and Rose are vital.

SlowerThanPlatt

Ha ha once a ddw cov lad always a cov lad he would rather go up north than play for the villa

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You’re rather naive if you think that has anything to do with it. Newcastle have the better squad and Fraser is also in talks

Users who are viewing this thread