Will you support the new (old) owners or give up with CCFC? (2 Viewers)

simple_simon

Looks like away tickets are going o be at a premium next season, but when we are bottom of league even that will die off.

Skyblueloyal

Looking forward to away games even more now. But no home games for me

Grendel

Glad someone said it. Grendel is a dick. Why do we put up with this guy? He laughs at this club's misfortune.

As your name is rich surely your the dick?

Siding with ginnetta is amusing. A slavish sisu supporter. You also by hero worshiping the worst manager we ever have had have played your part in allowing the regime to prosper.

I challenge you to find a pro sisu post from me. Go on find one.

At least my 'tactics and arguments' have reasoning.

In 3 years time, if CCFC is a non-league club playing out it's matches in Walsall and heading for liquidation, at least I can say I didn't just sit ON the fence and say "I told you so".

But that is not going to happen you idiot.

You still believe everything that Sisu and their mouthpieces say then?

Not much changed for either of us then, I still don't believe a word they say, you take it as gospel.

Did I not say "If" ??

SISU are one of the 8 bidders. Unless you know something nobody else does (and I wouldn't surprised if you claimed you do) we cannot rule out the idea of them regaining control of the club.

Their position is untenable, you know it, I know it, and they know it.

All just negotiating tactics.

We all hope you're right of course. But we also know that it would be very easy for the administrator to let them write off their own debt and go from there.

Then we'd be hoping that the football league step in, or something similar.

So in the meantime some of us are trying to bring the matter to a head and put any pressure on we can. Why the fuck not?

I'll have that apology whenever you're ready Grendel.

Pie_01.jpg

I don't expect you and lordsummerisle will be pulling your fingers out any time soon of course.

Last edited:

SkyBlueSwiss

I hate what these immoral owners have done to our club. I hate even more what they have done to us fans. Look at what we are doing to each other because of their crap!
Everyone needs to do what they feel is right for them. For me, it's Not One Penny More.
I genuinely believe that SISU will destroy our club. They are in fact totally uninterested in football, and in order to stop the losses they will quite happily see us slide into non-league. The lower we fall, the less we cost them, and it would not surprise me at all if this was not actually planned as surely no club would treat their fans this way otherwise?

BRING ON COVENTRY PHOENIX FC NOW !

SbSince62

If most people want to see CCFC play at the Ricoh, why not protest there.?
If CCFC play home games somewhere else, all supporters turn up at the Ricoh instead?
1000 at Walsall or wherever, 10000 at the Ricoh on the same day

oakey

If we do play at Walsall I will be part of a protest group outside not inside the stadium.

If most people want to see CCFC play at the Ricoh, why not protest there.?
If CCFC play home games somewhere else, all supporters turn up at the Ricoh instead?
1000 at Walsall or wherever, 10000 at the Ricoh on the same day

We were talking about this a month ago actually.

ACL / The Council should stage matches at the Ricoh for City supporters to attend instead. Legends v Legends with all benefits to charity for example.

@richh87

We were talking about this a month ago actually.

ACL / The Council should stage matches at the Ricoh for City supporters to attend instead. Legends v Legends with all benefits to charity for example.

I'd happily turn up to a big event at the Ricoh instead of Walsall for the first home game of the season. Would get in the press and send out a string message.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread