Will you support the new (old) owners or give up with CCFC? (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Then so be it BSB....RIP. CCFC..........No support whatsoever from me.:mad::blue::blue::blue:

The club that my late grandad started supporting in the 30s and passed down through the generations? Not keen to see it go just yet.

bigfatronssba

I'm all for the " not one penny more " campaign but am I being a tad hypocritical if I travel away? I thought the away team receives some of the gate money.

Not since about 1982!

bigfatronssba

The club that my late grandad started supporting in the 30s and passed down through the generations? Not keen to see it go just yet.

Someone with an idea of how to run a business will come in if we force sisu out.

Brighton Sky Blue

Someone with an idea of how to run a business will come in if we force sisu out.

Administration was our best chance but SISU have been planning for this for over a year since the ARVO charge was filed. Unless somebody offers them all their cash at once they won't go.

Grendel

The club has heamoraged money for decades. In a sea of dumb remarks you've won the prize.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'll do a few aways.

If SHITSU move us to Walsall and we don't go to the home games, it will be a right royal laugh to pack the ground out for the 'away' game at The Bescot. Embarrassing - butlet's hope it doesn't come to that

SISU =:jerkit:

Sky Blue Harry H

The club has heamoraged money for decades. In a sea of dumb remarks you've won the prize.

Grendel - love some of your comments, but you were a bit overambitious taking on haemm, hemmo, haem (bleeding):)

bigfatronssba

So are you saying the 3 non sisu bidders are all made up?

dadgad

I will not attend another match until I am happy that owners (whoever they are) are making the right sort of decisions to affect good form on the pitch.

Sisu haven't begun to do this.

The buck stops with them.

Ccfc is a F.C. - it must be run as such.

Grendel

I will not attend another match until I am happy that owners (whoever they are) are making the right sort of decisions to affect good form on the pitch.

Sisu haven't begun to do this.

The buck stops with them.

Ccfc is a F.C. - it must be run as such.

Just to clarity and of course to prove me wrong about you Dadgad please advise the forum when you actually did ever attend a match.

Chipfat

While TF is laughing watching cov fans he does not care about paying cash to fill his fat belly as well as his dreams, i myself will not be apart of any home games. All that go i have no problem just think keeping Sisu here is not in the best interests of the club long term..

swanageskyblue

No money from me to the club until SISU go. No home games, whether at the Ricoh or elsewhere. No sky Blue Player, so no longer able to listen to live commentary. A few away games maybe (though my local venues have all gone up or down now - Pompey, Yeovil, Bournemouth!).
I felt total despair when I read the headlines - it got worse when I read the BBC article which said Otium's directors are still Igwe, Dulieu and Brody - surely it cannot be that bad? Is this really true?

Hadenough

I am not happy one bit with how this has all gone.

However, Coventry City is my club, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let those bastards of SISU push me away!

Also, no Walsall games. Only away games.

instead your going to give them your cash and validate what they have done to this once proud club...

torchomatic

Support. .

theferret

instead your going to give them your cash and validate what they have done to this once proud club...

Or put it another way, he'll give them some cash, every penny of which will go to running the club - paying wages, running the academy etc. That's not validation of what they have done is it? Surely that's just supporting your football club?

runner

No .. I'm done whilst SISU in charge .... go back like a shot if anyone else buys us though ...

Mr T - Sukka!

Follow them via BBC CWR.

Instead of going and buying a ticket stick the £ in an isa savings account.

BOOM. Extra £ for me and still follow CCFC.

Result!

ampthill_sba

Hate SISU love City, shopping & garden centres on Saturdays are not for me;

Therefore I will watch them wherever they play (as far as my finances will stretch).

torchomatic

No, he;s going to support his club. You and others should stop it. If you don't wanna go, great. Let others do what they want to.

Florence1898

Sadly it would be impossible to support owners who operate in such a devious manner and play financial games with the accounts that beggars belief, and they get away with it

Mr T - Sukka!

Torch, i agree never have a go at fellow fans for going. Its a free choice.

If you want to go then fair enough.

If you want to stay away fair play.

Its not the 80's with picket lines.

bigfatronssba

This is my opinion too.

The only time on here I have criticised someone for going is when they criticise me for not.

torchomatic

Totally agree.

Hobo

Absolutely No! The football League has been consulted and obviously have no balls. so not just finished with Coventry, I'm finished with football.

Noggin

No, he;s going to support his club. You and others should stop it. If you don't wanna go, great. Let others do what they want to.

For sure people should do what they think is best for themselves and best for the club. I don't plan to go again but I won't criticize others for doing so. I don't think it's wrong to champion the don't give them a penny more campaign though but there absolutely should not be any insults towards those that chose to go.

NorthernWisdom

For sure people should do what they think is best for themselves and best for the club. I don't plan to go again but I won't criticize others for doing so. I don't think it's wrong to champion the don't give them a penny more campaign though but there absolutely should not be any insults towards those that chose to go.

Wise words.

Another one that I genuinely hope you find a way to come back, I really do.

Users who are viewing this thread