Will you support the new (old) owners or give up with CCFC? (1 Viewer)

im-confused

I am not happy one bit with how this has all gone.

However, Coventry City is my club, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let those bastards of SISU push me away!

Also, no Walsall games. Only away games.

bigfatronssba

No financial support from me.

japandy

I will follow CCFC to the end of the world.

Also. I will see what happens now. ACL need us and will back down. OTIUM will invest in the team. Fans have short memories. SEE you all at the Ricoh in August. PUSB

ccfc_Tom

I am not supporting a club run by these cunts, done nothing but bleed the club dry and will continue to do so. No option but to starve them out.

Black6Osprey

I'm not happy about it but if we stay in Coventry I will continue to support. If we move away from Coventry then I won't.

Delboycov

Will not follow them to play at 'home' at Walsall or wherever...will probably listen to games as it's in my blood and maybe return one day if these clowns are gone and if there's still a club to follow.

ajsccfc

I still support Coventry City, but I'm not going to any home games that require an asterisk.

Support SISU, Fisher and Delluded you are having a laugh.

When Coventry City is returned to it's home of Coventry without this scum I will support our club always, but with these half wits in charge there will be no resemblance of Coventry City.

ccfc_Tom

If our home stadium is in walsall then it isn't coventry city anymore so just going to away games seems pointless to me. I'll most likely watch noone or follow a team that does play in cov.

covhead1

no way will i go to a home game that is not in cov,
i will go to away games though.

Sisu = :jerkit:

James Smith

I support the team but not the owners, and they'll not get one penny more from me.

skybluejelly

well if the truth be told ... i might say now i wont go .. but come the night before the first game of the season i might not be able to hold off going to watch them,

if the do a deal and play at the ricoh i will definetely go..i honestly dont give a crap who owns us as long as the players give 100% thats all i care about.

Skyblue4u

I'll still look out for the results but no games for me this coming season and no sky blue world either until SISU sling their filthy hook

:blue::blue::blue::blue:

Buster

I'm all for the " not one penny more " campaign but am I being a tad hypocritical if I travel away? I thought the away team receives some of the gate money.

TrakiaPlovdiv

City till I die!

Only Away Games for me while SISU have any hold on the Club even if they build a new Stadium in the vicinity of the City!

Users who are viewing this thread