Why NO Protests outside the Council House? (3 Viewers)

hill83

Thank fuck for that. Take your deluded cronies with you.

But there again you mainly chat shite so will stick around to stop threads where the truth shows what your beloved SISU are doing to our club.

Good one. I'm in no way pro sisu, but I'm anti idiot. Which now includes you, you total clueless ballbag.

SkyblueBazza

There's statement lordsumnerisle has posted several times proving that ACL effectively said 'no more, fuck off Sisu' that gets ignored day in day out on here. Just saying. I'm sure he'll post it again.

That's perfectly normal when the other party withhold what has been stated, by the Courts as, "lawfully owed" & still continually try to take another inch. You have to capitulate or draw the line somewhere & state unless you do X there is nothing more to say. Both parties are in that state. I get the feeling that most suspect that SISU are more wrong than wronged...vice-versa for ACL. On that basis IMO the next move is down to SISU...& the next move has to be some kind of softening of their position.

skybluetony176

What other choices are there? Stay at Northampton or wait 5 years for SISU to build a ground when there is a suitable one in Coventry?

I am not a huge fan of the Ricoh, if I could I would kick the people who live on the patch of Highfield Road and resurrect it brick by brick, this can't happen.

So the Ricoh it is, it's most important that a) We return to Coventry, b) we own our own stadium, c) we get rid of SISU. In that order.

returning to the ricoh is the only tangible option, but that doesn't mean it has to be with shitsu. we would all love to be able to return to highfield road, this is possibly the only thing we are all still united on but if you want to wait for shitsu to build a stadium out side of Coventry you may as well kiss the club goodbye now. it aint going to take 5years, 10 is going to be more like it. like someone said on another thread it took 8years to get the ricoh built and that was with the full backing of the local authority. shitsu aren't even talking to a local authority yet, started the purchase of a potential site, located a site, had any plans drawn up etc etc. i cant see how the club can survive 10years away from the city. i know plenty of people who have completely given up on the club already, there is going to be a lost generation of fan base these 2 factors alone could be the final nails in the coffin. we need to get shitsu out 1st to give our club a chance of surviving, do you really think a secretive hedge fund fronted by a faceless woman who has publicly stated that the only things she cares about are her family and investors wants to run our club for the benefit of its fans. the correct order is a), c) and then b), but i would happily take c), a), b) if it could happen this season.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Your welcome good luck with the protests !!!!

!!!!!!!!! What's with all the exclamation marks? Seriously do you punch the button and think "I don't think I have made my point clear enough. !!!!!"

Astute

Good one. I'm in no way pro sisu, but I'm anti idiot. Which now includes you, you total clueless ballbag.

Yeah too right. This is coming from someone who loves using the race card. You have done it to me a few times. And considering I have lots of black friends and a half asian daughter you were spot on as usual. You love making comments about people you don't have a clue about. Nice one.

If you are so much anti idiot does that mean you are anti yourself? You have a problem dealing with truths. And on threads where you are caught out using guesses as facts you change the subject and call people names or make allegations. Just like you have done to me. I have seen you do it to others also.

But I suppose I am an idiot and you are of a higher intelligence. Well done. I bow down to you.

RoboCCFC90

returning to the ricoh is the only tangible option, but that doesn't mean it has to be with shitsu. we all love to be able to return to highfield road, this is possibly the only thing we are all still united on but if you want to wait for shitsu to build a stadium out side of Coventry you may as well kiss the club goodbye now. it aint going to take 5years, 10 is going to be more like it. like someone said on another thread it took 8years to get the ricoh built and that was with the full backing of the local authority. shitsu aren't even talking to a local authority yet, started the purchase of a potential site, located a site, had any plans drawn up etc etc. i cant see how the club can survive 10years away from the city. i know plenty of people who have completely given up on the club already, there is going to be a lost generation of fan base these 2 factors alone could be the final nail in the coffin. we need to get shitsu out 1st to give our club a chance of surviving, do you really think a secretive hedge fund fronted by a faceless woman who has publicly stated that the only things she cares about are her family and investors wants to run our club for the benefit of its fans. the correct order is a), c) and then b), but i would happily take c), a), b) if it could happen this season.

Unfortunately I don't see any other option than SISU. They aren't going anywhere this has been proven.

hill83

That's perfectly normal when the other party withhold what has been stated, by the Courts as, "lawfully owed" & still continually try to take another inch. You have to capitulate or draw the line somewhere & state unless you do X there is nothing more to say. Both parties are in that state. I get the feeling that most suspect that SISU are more wrong than wronged...vice-versa for ACL. On that basis IMO the next move is down to SISU...& the next move has to be some kind of softening of their position.

I agree, totally agree. The reason I brought it up was because of the total ignoring of it on here.

Astute

Unfortunately I don't see any other option than SISU. They aren't going anywhere this has been proven.

We need to see how good their finances are first. Can they keep running our club on crowds of 2,000? Can they do it for five years? Will this ground of no evidence be built?

How has it been proven that they won't be leaving if they fail to get the Ricoh? No proof of this is available. None of us know what is going on. Educated guesses are the best we have. Is putting money into a club on a serious slide downwards a good move?

hill83

Yeah too right. This is coming from someone who loves using the race card. You have done it to me a few times. And considering I have lots of black friends and a half asian daughter you were spot on as usual. You love making comments about people you don't have a clue about. Nice one.

If you are so much anti idiot does that mean you are anti yourself? You have a problem dealing with truths. And on threads where you are caught out using guesses as facts you change the subject and call people names or make allegations. Just like you have done to me. I have seen you do it to others also.

But I suppose I am an idiot and you are of a higher intelligence. Well done. I bow down to you.

I've only mentioned race issues about one person as far as I can remember. Which was Ashdown, which he has since admitted to. So that's case over. So what exactly is your point? You're calling me pro Sisu, I'm not. What else are you saying? 'Race card' fucking hell, 'I've got black friends' fuck sake, well done. What next?

Oh yeah, calling westendagro a bigot/racist for comments about 'pikeys' I stand by that. Problem with it?

skybluetony176

why not, they are slowly being exposed for what they are in the press. not just with ccfc, their other business dealings are getting attention too and don't paint them in a good light either. if we keep shouting loud enough people will listen. i cant find anywhere what the outcome was of their attempted hostile takeover off welcome group was but i think they did give up, looking through google archives all you can find is JR against the board for attempting to restructure the debt and then nothing and there seems to be no indication that they are still involved. just because they say they aren't going anywhere doesn't make it true. i bet even you could make a list of either broken shitsu promises or shitsu statements that turned out to be completely inaccurate. use some imagination rob, we all deserve better than shitsu but unless we tell the footballing world this nothing will change.

if shitsu are really are only hope then we have no hope

Last edited:

Houdi

Well they marched out of the Alan Higgs Centre,'promising' never to return. Warwick had all the facilities that the academy needed, or so SISU told us.Yet just a few short weeks later ,reality struck and they have effectively had to come begging for a return back to the Higgs Centre. If they lose their appeal on the judicial review, their options become pretty limited.

skybluetony176

Well they marched out of the Alan Higgs Centre,'promising' never to return. Warwick had all the facilities that the academy needed, or so SISU told us.Yet just a few short weeks later ,reality struck and they have effectively had to come begging for a return back to the Higgs Centre. If they lose their appeal on the judicial review, their options become pretty limited.

and also because the fl called their bluff on it, why couldn't they do it on the ground share is beyond me. its the ball that's supposed to get played not the governing body.

skybluefred

Well said LB87, more should be done to force the council into doing some deal to get the club back in the city, but blinkered people don't see this.

they Instigated admin proceedings no matter what anyone says on here, so what if Fisher said what he said, we lost 10 points as we were approaching the play offs which would have been good for ACL if we'd been promoted it would have meant higher rental income for Championship level football, they then rejected the CVA again meaning another 10 point loss, we would be in the play off spots again, but no were 23rd , they refuse to sell to SISU who are going nowhere,

In my eyes CCC/ACL have had far too much say over their tenants business,

Get the boys back in Cov, we should have a nopm for Council Tax til the boys come home lol:claping hands:

PUSB.

Higher rental if we got promoted ???? Sisu DO NOT PAY RENT.Sisu are shysters who only pay huge sums of money to themselves,look at seppalla and her henchman's salaries if you want proof. One good thing to come out of moving----
we no longer have to listen to fisher's sanctimonious drivel. NOPM KCIC sisu OUT.

Astute

I've only mentioned race issues about one person as far as I can remember. Which was Ashdown, which he has since admitted to. So that's case over. So what exactly is your point? You're calling me pro Sisu, I'm not. What else are you saying? 'Race card' fucking hell, 'I've got black friends' fuck sake, well done. What next?

Oh yeah, calling westendagro a bigot/racist for comments about 'pikeys' I stand by that. Problem with it?

There you go again. So you have never said it to me? Not even once? Not to other people that I have seen? Last time was about two weeks ago you said it to me again. Selective memory? And no it wasn't on the travellers thread.

I used to work the doors with black lads. I saw the goading they got. A good mate of mine got murdered whilst working the doors in Coventry nearly 30 years ago. I have seen a lot. So when someone accuses me of being racist I don't forget in a hurry. Yet you say it never happened.

hill83

There you go again. So you have never said it to me? Not even once? Not to other people that I have seen? Last time was about two weeks ago you said it to me again. Selective memory? And no it wasn't on the travellers thread.

I used to work the doors with black lads. I saw the goading they got. A good mate of mine got murdered whilst working the doors in Coventry nearly 30 years ago. I have seen a lot. So when someone accuses me of being racist I don't forget in a hurry. Yet you say it never happened.

Send me the link please

Grendel

All I can find is this, which I've PM'd you about

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/24630-Another-City-Fan-Arrested-On-Racism-Charges

Where if you read over it, you'll see that I didn't accuse you of racism, but you assumed I did, for whatever reason.

And it's hardly, 'playing the race card' which I take big offense to, when it's a thread about racism.

Forget it - Astute has become Sky Blue John - minus the unintentional humour and exclamation marks - all he ever says now is "your beloved sisu".

hill83

I fully admit I get carried away and abusive now and again, more so lately, but I don't like being accused of 'playing the race card'

Nick

Administrator
If people are going to start accusations about race cards can they post a link with proof or just not bother saying it?

I can't personally remember hill using a race card.

Seyeclops666

your right the club needs to be united with the ricoh, but you and others keep confusing shitsu with the club. the club wont own the ricoh, shitsu will. its not the same thing. they will be the clubs landlord and the club will be the tenant. the land lord will know exactly how much rent they can obtain from the tenant and will take every last penny.

be careful what you wish for, its very likely the club would end up in a much worse place than it was under ACL as land lord. only this time no one at the club is going to complain, put the club on rent strike, there will be no negotiation, the club wont be making statements about the unfair situation, nikki Sinclair will be nowhere to be seen, people will be asking ann lucas why the council sold the ricoh to shitsu and we still wont know what joy diversion looks like.

Brilliantly put. Shitsu would screw us for every fecking penny (like they are doing now) if they got their hands on the stadium but for so much more !! Only idiots cannot see that.

letsallsingtogether

That's the problem on here people shouting about protests then again the same people are the one's who wouldn't turn up!

If you feel so strongly about it organise it?

RoboCCFC90

"Proven" seems to have taken on a new meaning.

The evolution of the English language is a wonderful thing.

OED - definition of proven. Mr Timothy Fisher said so.

No. Not the reasons I was thinking, this last administration process (as much as a joke as it was) showed us they won't go quietly.

rondog1973

returning to the ricoh is the only tangible option, but that doesn't mean it has to be with shitsu. we would all love to be able to return to highfield road, this is possibly the only thing we are all still united on but if you want to wait for shitsu to build a stadium out side of Coventry you may as well kiss the club goodbye now. it aint going to take 5years, 10 is going to be more like it. like someone said on another thread it took 8years to get the ricoh built and that was with the full backing of the local authority. shitsu aren't even talking to a local authority yet, started the purchase of a potential site, located a site, had any plans drawn up etc etc. i cant see how the club can survive 10years away from the city. i know plenty of people who have completely given up on the club already, there is going to be a lost generation of fan base these 2 factors alone could be the final nails in the coffin. we need to get shitsu out 1st to give our club a chance of surviving, do you really think a secretive hedge fund fronted by a faceless woman who has publicly stated that the only things she cares about are her family and investors wants to run our club for the benefit of its fans. the correct order is a), c) and then b), but i would happily take c), a), b) if it could happen this season.
c)a)b) for me....Taxi for Sisu!

Matty_CCFC

Why has no one suggested a protest outside the council house to force Ann Lucas to do all she can within her power if she is a so called CCFC fan to ensure her CCFC are plying their trade at the £117M stadium that was partly funded by the people of coventry?

Why? Protest against what?

covcity4life

Why has no one suggested a protest outside the council house to force Ann Lucas to do all she can within her power if she is a so called CCFC fan to ensure her CCFC are plying their trade at the £117M stadium that was partly funded by the people of coventry?

no free view of cov games from there.

RoboCCFC90

IMO SISU's choice to leave the AHC was a pretty dumb one and flawed from the start.

sky blue john

Shouldn't the trust or nopm or whoever do it?

Why pass the buck ?
Its only some people on this thread calling for this action so why would they get the trust involved ?
All these people have done is berate and belittle trust actions on the hill and in London !!!
Surely would it not be hypocritical ?

Nick

Administrator
Why pass the buck ?
Its only some people on this thread calling for this action so why would they get the trust involved ?
All these people have done is berate and belittle trust actions on the hill and in London !!!
Surely would it not be hypocritical ?

Because the trust are a fans group, surely they should be taking action against all parties on behalf of all fans / members?

If they refuse to take action against anybody other than SISU it just goes to show it is pretty much SISU out and only against SISU and not balanced like it should be?

If people are disagreeing with the action taken, maybe the fans group should listen to all opinions and come up with a plan to get ALL fans onside? You know, representing a fans group and all.

It is all well and good putting yourself up to run a fans group but you can't moan when people ask for other action to be taken or disagree with the action taken surely?

Didn't people join the trust to be represented by them? Isn't it like me joining the RAC and then calling on them for help and them saying "tow it yourself mate"?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Because the trust are a fans group, surely they should be taking action against all parties on behalf of all fans / members?

If they refuse to take action against anybody other than SISU it just goes to show it is pretty much SISU out and only against SISU and not balanced like it should be?

If people are disagreeing with the action taken, maybe the fans group should listen to all opinions and come up with a plan to get ALL fans onside? You know, representing a fans group and all.

It is all well and good putting yourself up to run a fans group but you can't moan when people ask for other action to be taken or disagree with the action taken surely?

Didn't people join the trust to be represented by them? Isn't it like me joining the RAC and then calling on them for help and them saying "tow it yourself mate"?

Why should it be a balanced protest- by inference your view is then that both sides are EQUALLY to blame ?

Users who are viewing this thread