Why NO Protests outside the Council House? (2 Viewers)

LB87ccfc

Why has no one suggested a protest outside the council house to force Ann Lucas to do all she can within her power if she is a so called CCFC fan to ensure her CCFC are plying their trade at the £117M stadium that was partly funded by the people of coventry?

Sub

because the council did not move our team 34 miles away to northampton ?:thinking about:

LB87ccfc

because the council did not move our team 34 miles away to northampton ?:thinking about:

But have more power to complete a deal to bring them back, also ACL and the council rejecting the CVA ultimately put the final nail in and were told pre hand this would happen if it was rejected? so If Cov Council where so bothered, they would take this issue right to the very top, fact is they too are not bothered in the slightest.

skybluetony176

But have more power to complete a deal to bring them back, also ACL and the council rejecting the CVA ultimately put the final nail in and were told pre hand this would happen if it was rejected? so If Cov Council where so bothered, they would take this issue right to the very top, fact is they too are not bothered in the slightest.

to right, now if only if we could get ann lucas to meet joy diversion for a meeting.

lets protest until ann sends a public invitation. whats that you say, she's already done that, well lets protest outside the council house until joy responds.

LB87ccfc

put the final nail in ?? that was done long before the CVA :(:(

True pal true, but I just wondered if there was anything that could be done to be directed at the Council that is all as no way are they blameless in all of this.

GaryPendrysEyes

Ann Lucas has offered to meet Joy publically twice, no response.
ACL moved significantly on rent, Sisu weren't interested. Sisu said they want they Ricoh at their non negotiable price, ie..way below market value.

Until they get that Sisu will just try and distress ACL while blathering about 'moving on' and a new imaginary stadium.

In the end Sisu own our club and are responsible for its well being, the buck stops with them.

thaiskyblue

Why has no one suggested a protest outside the council house to force Ann Lucas to do all she can within her power if she is a so called CCFC fan to ensure her CCFC are plying their trade at the £117M stadium that was partly funded by the people of coventry?
the balls in fishers court to contact the council.

Baginton

Well said LB87, more should be done to force the council into doing some deal to get the club back in the city, but blinkered people don't see this.

they Instigated admin proceedings no matter what anyone says on here, so what if Fisher said what he said, we lost 10 points as we were approaching the play offs which would have been good for ACL if we'd been promoted it would have meant higher rental income for Championship level football, they then rejected the CVA again meaning another 10 point loss, we would be in the play off spots again, but no were 23rd , they refuse to sell to SISU who are going nowhere,

In my eyes CCC/ACL have had far too much say over their tenants business,

Get the boys back in Cov, we should have a nopm for Council Tax til the boys come home lol:claping hands:

PUSB.

torchomatic

You can't see "two thirds" of the pitch from there.

RoboCCFC90

There should be protests outside the council house, they are just as much as responsible for us being in Northampton as SISU. Lets protest until we are heard.

Nick

Administrator
I think most people understand all parties are at fault and without getting into at what % people are at fault, people within ALL parties should be pressured to try and sort it. If ACL / The Council were to come out and say "We have offered X" then they have done their bit surely?

RegTheDonk

Nothing ACL offer, other than selling their shares for a pittance, will bring the club back. Fisher would still tell them to f*** off if they offered the place rent free.

hill83

I think most people understand all parties are at fault and without getting into at what % people are at fault, people within ALL parties should be pressured to try and sort it. If ACL / The Council were to come out and say "We have offered X" then they have done their bit surely?

This proves you are a Sisu rent boy and/or fisher/joy. How dare you not be totally one sided. This forum is finished for me.

Houdi

Well you just have, nothing at all to stop you organising one. If you feel that strongly about it, then organise a march from Gosford Green.

RFC

ALL I repeat ALL parties are at fault but why no protests of ACL (who initially applied to put us into admin. & also got us deducted 10 points by not signing the CVA)?????????????????????

RegTheDonk

ALL I repeat ALL parties are at fault but why no protests of ACL (who initially applied to put us into admin. & also got us deducted 10 points by not signing the CVA)?????????????????????

Like Houdi said to the other guy, why not try and drum up support and organise something? Pick a time and date, get some publicity on the web/media, and do it.

Fisher will love you, anything to justify the move to Northampton. He might even give you a season ticket.

Samo

I started a thread suggesting exactly that back in March and was roundly mocked. Has anyone had a change of mind? I hate SISU and want them gone but I do think pressure should be applied to all parties.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well said LB87, more should be done to force the council into doing some deal to get the club back in the city, but blinkered people don't see this.

they Instigated admin proceedings no matter what anyone says on here, so what if Fisher said what he said, we lost 10 points as we were approaching the play offs which would have been good for ACL if we'd been promoted it would have meant higher rental income for Championship level football, they then rejected the CVA again meaning another 10 point loss, we would be in the play off spots again, but no were 23rd , they refuse to sell to SISU who are going nowhere,

In my eyes CCC/ACL have had far too much say over their tenants business,

Get the boys back in Cov, we should have a nopm for Council Tax til the boys come home lol:claping hands:

PUSB.

SISU/Otium don't want to "do a deal", they want to distress ACL out of existence.

Only blinkered people can't see this ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

There should be protests outside the council house, they are just as much as responsible for us being in Northampton as SISU. Lets protest until we are heard.

No they're not. Protest if you like, but there will be a fraction there who protest against SISU because it simply isn't of any use of relevance.

hill83

SISU/Otium don't want to "do a deal", they want to distress ACL out of existence.

Only blinkered people can't see this ;)

Yeah but that's still an unproven theory isn't it? Not saying you are incorrect but there's no cold hard facts to prove that. Where as the post you quote is things that have actually happened. So I'd pop that winking smiley back up your arse.

Edit: And your italics

RoboCCFC90

No they're not. Protest if you like, but there will be a fraction there who protest against SISU because it simply isn't of any use of relevance.

Yes they are. I will. Well there is already a fraction between supporters over who to protest against, however why don't all fans unite and protest against both sides??

Nonleagueherewecome

You don't want to get into %'s because the "it's 90% SISU's fault" point (which it is!) makes protesting against ACL seem a bit pointless.

RPHunt

Why has no one suggested a protest outside the council house?

Probably because most people realise where the blame for the majority of the mess lies and in whose hands a solution rests.

However, as others have said, what is stopping you organising a protest?

hill83

You don't want to get into %'s because the "it's 90% SISU's fault" point (which it is!) makes protesting against ACL seem a bit pointless.

He doesn't want to get into it because, yet again, it's speculation and can't be quantified. You are making up 90%. So again. Open that arse.

DazzleTommyDazzle

He doesn't want to get into it because, yet again, it's speculation and can't be quantified. You are making up 90%. So again. Open that arse.

You seem to have posted several times today that PWKH is on here to "get likes".

Would you call that speculation?

Or is that different?

rondog1973

Yeah but that's still an unproven theory isn't it? Not saying you are incorrect but there's no cold hard facts to prove that. Where as the post you quote is things that have actually happened. So I'd pop that winking smiley back up your arse.

How near the truth do you actually think this 'unproven theory' is then 83?

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes they are. I will. Well there is already a fraction between supporters over who to protest against, however why don't all fans unite and protest against both sides??

Because it's one sides fault a lot more than the others. I have no desire or cause to protest against ACL. What are they gonna do? Say "here you are Fishface, have the thing for free, we quit"? 'Cos that what SISU/Otium want.

hill83

You seem to have posted several times today that PWKH is on here to "get likes".

Would you call that speculation?

Or is that different?

I not sure i definitely said he was, it was more tongue in cheek.

But I would say it's different, because your man above beleives his stats. Where as I believe PWKH is a business man who for is own interest wouldn't make things up.

hill83

How near the truth do you actually think this 'unproven theory' is then 83?

Couldn't really say mate. It's more likely true than not. But I wouldn't be walking into a alleyway fight with a probable knife.

SkyblueBazza

Protest is generally only beneficial when directed at those that can resolve a situation. SISU have publicly indicated that they have moved on & there is no going back to the RICOH. Whether posturing or not...the protests ought to be directed specifically at SISU who appear to be stubbornly resisting returning to the RICOH (unless ACL give it them - is that a reasonable protest demand?)

hill83

Protest is generally only beneficial when directed at those that can resolve a situation. SISU have publicly indicated that they have moved on & there is no going back to the RICOH. Whether posturing or not...the protests ought to be directed specifically at SISU who appear to be stubbornly resisting returning to the RICOH (unless ACL give it them - is that a reasonable protest demand?)

There's statement lordsumnerisle has posted several times proving that ACL effectively said 'no more, fuck off Sisu' that gets ignored day in day out on here. Just saying. I'm sure he'll post it again.

Nonleagueherewecome

You, Sir, are most boorish and rude. You can stuff your lack of manners up your arse.

Last edited:

rondog1973

Couldn't really say mate. It's more likely true than not. But I wouldn't be walking into a alleyway fight with a probable knife.
More than 'more than likely' I would guess. If a High court judge doesn't even let Sisu's Judicial review case land on his desk before throwing it out because he knows their game, I'd say it's a given...

Users who are viewing this thread