Who and Why ? (1 Viewer)

SAJ

Lewis potter, Josh Bowler and Morgan Gibbs White are light years ahead of Ohare as attacking midfielders. All younger too.
Lewis Potter goals 9 assists 4 contracted effectively till June 24.
Bowler 7 goals 3 assists effectively contracted till June 23
Morgan Gibbs goals 10 assists 7 contracted to June 24.
O’Hare 5 goals 7 assists contracted till June 24.
Morgan Gibbs by far the best player given he’s also played 3/4 of the games the others have. He will also be well out our price range. The others all very similar to me

NorthernWisdom

I cannot see a situation where we are going to sign two CB's. It would mean shifting some of the ones we have at the moment and I can only see JCS going back and that being that.
If JCS goes back, we basically only have three at the club, and one of those is at an age where you never know if it ends up the season his form drops off a cliff. I'd say CB is about the only area where I *could* see a couple coming in without outgoings.

Saddlebrains

5 million, 8 million, 12 million. No difference be lucky if Sepalla gives little more than a million of any fee to the manager for squad building.

I doubt that.

They will want their original outlay back and of course another couple of million.

Say he goes for the reported £12 Million, even if Sisus take £5 Million of that, £7 Million is the most weve had to spend in decades

Users who are viewing this thread