Transfer Rumour Where will Max Biamou end up? (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

It gets worse every year it seems. We’d definitely beat Rangers at home on current form
100% we'd do them at home. It always baffles me the levels some English people will go to defend/overrate the Scottish league. Its turd.
You also have to be very careful buying players from there as you'll get teams trying to convince you their player is worth a couple of million, when you have to ask yourself if you'd pay that for a league 2 player.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

100% we'd do them at home. It always baffles me the levels some English people will go to defend/overrate the Scottish league. Its turd.
You also have to be very careful buying players from there as you'll get teams trying to convince you their player is worth a couple of million, when you have to ask yourself if you'd pay that for a league 2 player.

That Edouard bloke looks convincing at Palace doesn’t he.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not many who’ve made a successful move to second tier or higher. McGinn was an absolute steal for Villa in this league though, so got to keep an eye on it just in case especially with the Brexit rules.

TomRad85

That Edouard bloke looks convincing at Palace doesn’t he.
Yeh he's decent, has been for ages. Celtic and Rangers defo have players worth a few mil, was more talking about the rest.

TomRad85

Not many who’ve made a successful move to second tier or higher. McGinn was an absolute steal for Villa in this league though, so got to keep an eye on it just in case especially with the Brexit rules.
Absolutely mate, not saying you can't get anything from there. But got to be careful and remember the standard it is.

Tommo1993

Yeh he's decent, has been for ages. Celtic and Rangers defo have players worth a few mil, was more talking about the rest.

Doh, I had a feeling it’d get lost in translation. Nah I don’t think he’s all that. Was just trying to add to the Scottish football is a bag of wank. Poor attempt at sarcasm on my part.

TomRad85

Doh, I had a feeling it’d get lost in translation. Nah I don’t think he’s all that. Was just trying to add to the Scottish football is a bag of wank. Poor attempt at sarcasm on my part.
He's worth a few mil though tbf, he's defo not bad. But yeh, we agree its shite

Brighton Sky Blue

All been there. David Turnbull currently at Celtic I’d be quite interested in

Liquid Gold

Reid was playing regularly in the SPL before coming here and now he is absolutely nowhere near our first team.

Frostie

Some of the Top Scorers in the SPL last season & this are/were the likes of Devante Cole, Liam Boyce & 37 year old winger Chris Burke.
All players that have massively struggled or been released by lower Championship or League One teams here.

There's a few very good players there but in general the standard is very low.

capel & collindridge

Ambitious Dundee United are closing in on the signing of former Coventry striker Maxime Biamou. The 30-year-old is a free agent after leaving the Sky Blues in the summer. United head coach Tam Courts has been looking to bolster his attacking options with Marc McNulty set for surgery on a hamstring issue, which is likely to keep him out for several months. Courts is now set to hand a deal to the Frenchman, who helped Coventry climb from League Two to the Championship. The frontman was a firm favourite at the Ricoh Arena and manager Mark Robins was torn whether or not to extend his contract at the end of the season. (Daily Record)

He has had offers from England and abroad, but is keen to move to the SPFL and will sign if both parties can reach an agreement this week.
(Scottish Sun)

So, do these jewels of journalism most demonstrate:

(a) Dundee United’s ambition
(b) Mark Robins’ anguished indecision
(c) Max’s cornucopia of tempting offers.

The choice is yours!

DannyThomas_1981

Ambitious Dundee United are closing in on the signing of former Coventry striker Maxime Biamou. The 30-year-old is a free agent after leaving the Sky Blues in the summer. United head coach Tam Courts has been looking to bolster his attacking options with Marc McNulty set for surgery on a hamstring issue, which is likely to keep him out for several months. Courts is now set to hand a deal to the Frenchman, who helped Coventry climb from League Two to the Championship. The frontman was a firm favourite at the Ricoh Arena and manager Mark Robins was torn whether or not to extend his contract at the end of the season. (Daily Record)

He has had offers from England and abroad, but is keen to move to the SPFL and will sign if both parties can reach an agreement this week.
(Scottish Sun)

The choice is yours!
Maybe just give it a rest and wish Max the best of luck.

SlowerThanPlatt

(Scottish Sun)

The choice is yours!
By the looks of it they only have 2 strikers fit

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Bugsy

Are you going to send live updates from matches up there?

I'm sure that bez will do while his up in that neck of the woods...PUSB

Yorkshire SB

Do you think? We'd have a decent chance of beating them at home right now, but Rangers are a great side and on last season's evidence would've survived in the PL. Gone through a dodgy patch but have some good players.

Aribo, Kent, Morelos, Tavernier, Barisic, Roofe (invariably a sub for them) - all at worst top end champ players, Kent probably be an asset to a decent PL side.

Users who are viewing this thread