Transfer Rumour Where will Max Biamou end up? (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I know we've moved on a lot, but I quite liked Andy Rose when he was here (I feel better for having admitted that to the world). Thought Cody McDonald had something too! Fill your boots G !!

Spoke to Andy Rose outside Wembley, had a chat about slade and he was basically saying slade just told them to mop up anything between defence and forwards after the long ball had been played ... quality tactician r Russel was

Evo1883

Ok you are a taxi

giphy.gif

The Philosopher

It’s a sign of how well we’ve done that a player that we once missed (McNulty) plays for a team that we now see ourselves as far superior to.
Nostalgia aside, would he even get anywhere near our squad now (pre-injury obv). ?

Evo1883

It’s a sign of how well we’ve done that a player that we once missed (McNulty) plays for a team that we now see ourselves as far superior to.
Nostalgia aside, would he even get anywhere near our squad now (pre-injury obv). ?

No , don't think so

I'm actually a little intrigued as to how max does tbh , because if he scores loads we can officially put to bed wether the Scottish prem is any good or not

Evo1883

Cov fans

Biamou got 5 assists that whole season, not all were mcnulty

Mcnulty scored 28 goals
a few when max didn't play or start aswell

Almost giving no credit to mcnulty here 🤣

Biamou made him the goalscorer he was , not coaching or Robins ...MAX

Grendel

Cov fans

Biamou got 5 assists that whole season, not all were mcnulty

Mcnulty scored 28 goals
a few when max didn't play or start aswell

Almost giving no credit to mcnulty here 🤣

He scored 15 with Biamou on the pitch and 13 without him

TomRad85

No , don't think so

I'm actually a little intrigued as to how max does tbh , because if he scores loads we can officially put to bed wether the Scottish prem is any good or not
That's been put to bed. It isn't.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I think the fact that McNulty can’t score as freely might suggest that it’s at least better than L2.

Not really it was just a one off season where it clicked for him same as Misfud

Grendel

Sorry G - you asked for it

Oh I knew the game against a child 11 was coming. I am sure Roy O Donavan was scored a hatful in the under 11's when he was 25

Grendel

Fair enough.

Kevin Kyle went back to Scotland and had a couple of decent seasons and ended getting called to the National side.

On that basis…..

thank god you admit it’s a shite league at last

TomRad85

thank god you admit it’s a shite league at last
I wasn't sure if that's what was going on there. Proves the point excellently... the league is also worse now than it was then, amazingly.

Brighton Sky Blue

I wasn't sure if that's what was going on there. Proves the point excellently... the league is also worse now than it was then, amazingly.

It gets worse every year it seems. We’d definitely beat Rangers at home on current form

Sick Boy

I know we've moved on a lot, but I quite liked Andy Rose when he was here (I feel better for having admitted that to the world). Thought Cody McDonald had something too! Fill your boots G !!
Ahhh CMc the guy who scored for fun in training - christ.
Wasn’t it Dongle who thought he was amazing?

Sick Boy

No way he wouldn’t have even got into our League 1 team.

Grendel

Ahhh CMc the guy who scored for fun in training - christ.
Wasn’t it Dongle who thought he was amazing?

Whole gallery of posts on this one

Users who are viewing this thread