Transfer Rumour Where will Max Biamou end up? (2 Viewers)

PVA

He’s not non League, he’s a decent League 2 player. The calls by the majority on here for Robins to re-sign him were ludicrous.

He's better than League Two - he played over 30 games in the Championship last season and is signing for a top half SPL side.

The Philosopher

The Sun in Scotland state that he’d had offers from England and abroad.

Anyway, good luck to the lad, hope he does well and there’s a chance he could be playing in whatever the Europa League qualifying stages are - such is the Scottish set up.

Sick Boy

He kept Gyo out of the team last year so if we kept him this year he'd probably be on at least 15 goals already
Yeah definitely - as others have suggested something else must be at play. Maybe he was considering a career change and changed his mind?

no_loyalty

The Max and Marc (once he has recovered from injury) dream team back together soon then.

Grendel

Thought he'd get a club but surprised its a club in the top half on the Scottish Premiership. Looks like if he signs he'll be replacing McNulty for the next few months while he's recovering from surgery on a hamstring injury.

If you look at the two English born players in the squad they are lower league journeymen - even Bigi got a contract there and he was utter shite

The Philosopher

Of course Max has his limitations
But if there are few players with a better attitude than this lad
Never moaned, fought for his place. I guess coming into the game late made him not take things for granted.

Might not have been the finished article but contributed to our rise.

The Philosopher

He will go back to their forum assured they've signed Pele , be even worse if one of them gets on the Facebook group
Tell them to break into the ground and widen the goals a couple of inches one night.

Can’t recall a player hitting the woodwork as much (stat gimps - there’s one for you to look at).

Grendel

Here’s hoping right m8

I couldn't care less as long as he doesn't play for us anymore - never been interested in players after they left us - even good ones

Grendel

I might be wrong but I think Bigi never played for Dundee

I meant the Scottish Premier - Bigi was kept out of the Motherwell team by the legendary Andy Rose

Sky Blue Harry H

I meant the Scottish Premier - Bigi was kept out of the Motherwell team by the legendary Andy Rose

I know we've moved on a lot, but I quite liked Andy Rose when he was here (I feel better for having admitted that to the world). Thought Cody McDonald had something too! Fill your boots G !!

Grendel

Max must be the exception to the rule then, ‘cause if anyone starts a thread about him you’re stuck to it like shit on a blanket m8

Same as you are to me then m8

Users who are viewing this thread