Johnson
Pugh
Obrien
Thomas
Fleck
Swanson
Miller
Tudgay

Bench . Haynes , burges , coulibaly , Phillips , seabourne ,George Thomas .

Still think we are very light , we need 2 strikers , 2 central midfielders , and 1-2 fringe players , thoughts ?

Last edited:

kg82

I know it'll probably be Clark at RB but I'd like to see Phillips given a proper go there. As for what we need: another striker or 2, CM and I think that would do us for now

Sky Blue Harry H

We could do with Southampton's bank balance - without wishing to go too off thread - how can they have sold a full back we've never heard of for £16 and want £27M for Morgan Schneiderlin - I wouldn't recognise either of them if they walked past me in the street. They got £20M for Lovren - wouldn't recognise him either, as well as shed loads for Lambert, Lallana and about to sell Rodriguez to Spurs. Reckon Saints have less players than us, but could afford to refloat the Titanic with their bank balance - anybody think SISU picked the wrong club ?:laugh::pointlaugh:

Oh yeah, back on thread - we need Higdon plus another 3 to 4.

Last edited:

Evans1883

We could do with Southampton's bank balance - without wishing to go too off thread - how can they have sold a full back we've never heard of for £16 and want £27M for Morgan Schneiderlin - I wouldn't recognisse either of them if they walked past me in the street. They got £20M for Lovren - wouldn't recognise him either, as well as shed loads for Lambert, Lallana and about to sell Rodriguez to Spurs. Reckon Saints have less players than us, but could afford to refloat the Titanic with their bank balance - anybody think SISU picked the wrong club ?:laugh::pointlaugh:

Think they tried to get Southampton , bet their fans are gutted

ccfcway

-------------------------Alsop------------------
---Seabourne-----Johnson-----Webster-----
Willis--------------------------------------Pugh
------O'Brien----Thomas-----Swanson-------
--------------Fleck-----------------------------
-------------------Miller------------------------

Subs - Daniels, Barton, Urquart, Haynes , burge , coulibaly , Phillips , Clarke , G Thomas

Webster
Johnson
Pugh
Obrien
Thomas
Fleck
Swanson
Miller
Tudgay

shmmeee

Remember we've got to leave space for kids to progress, we won't be looking at 2 players for each position.

Something like this I reckon:

GK: Allsop/Burge
RB: Willis/Phillips
LB: Pugh/Haynes
CB1: Johnson/Seaborne
CB2: Webster/Clarke
RW: O'Brien/Coulibaly
LW: Swanson/Lawton
CM1: Fleck/Finch
CM2: New Signing/Thomas
ST1: Tudgay/Maddison/Thomas
ST2: New Signing/Miller

ccfcway

if only we would spend that money we have from Wilson.

Nothing spent yet, and I don't imagine it will be !

Evans1883

-------------------------Alsop------------------
---Seabourne-----Johnson-----Webster-----
Willis--------------------------------------Pugh
------O'Brien----Thomas-----Swanson-------
--------------Fleck-----------------------------
-------------------Miller------------------------

Subs - Daniels, Barton, Urquart, Haynes , burge , coulibaly , Phillips , Clarke , G Thomas

Webster
Johnson
Pugh
Obrien
Thomas
Fleck
Swanson
Miller
Tudgay
Has Pressley played with wing backs pre season ,thought it was 442

RFC

We could do with Southampton's bank balance - without wishing to go too off thread - how can they have sold a full back we've never heard of for £16 and want £27M for Morgan Schneiderlin - I wouldn't recognise either of them if they walked past me in the street. They got £20M for Lovren - wouldn't recognise him either, as well as shed loads for Lambert, Lallana and aboqeut to sell Rodriguez to Spurs. Reckon Saints have less players than us, but could afford to refloat the Titanic with their bank balance - anybody think SISU picked the wrong club ?:laugh::pointlaug

Fantastic post, exactly what I'm taking about, how can they be a selling club, like us?

Football ownership and finance, all having a laugh.

Last edited:

Limey

Still need to replace the moooses goals. A forward with pace. Also a playmaker in midfield. And a winger.

Astute

pretty sure he went with wing backs at some point ?

From what I have seen we did on the right and got forward a fair bit. On the left we seemed to cut across once we reached the half way line.

The big problem we have is lack of height. We were a force going forward and keeping the ball, but once the ball was in the air it was lost. What is the use of using wing backs if we don't have anyone to cross the ball to?

will am i

Fantastic post, exactly what I'm taking about, how can they be a selling club, like us?

Football ownership and finance, all having a laugh.

The difference? They might just re invest some of it in new players instead of lawyers?

Kingokings204

We need 5 quality players.

2-3 attackers. 2 main strikers and a playmaker moussa type of player. And 1 centre mid. This bloke from brenford looks good as CT In my opinion is just not the grade.

Evans1883

I am quite worried about the midfield 2 , fleck and Thomas , if they start we will be bypassed too often in midfield as we were last season , think defensively we look on paper to be more sound this season , but we need to be protecting the back 4 in midfield more , we need a guy with a. Bit of muscle and oomph as they say

Users who are viewing this thread