What are you currently listening to? (16 Viewers)

bringbackrattles

Haha always the way good to see you back.🤗
Thanks wingy. Had another rockblock on Planet Rock last week. I picked 20 tracks with titles that relate to the current state we are back in. Example : Doom and Gloom by The Stones - Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin- Highway To Hell by ACDC- Times Like These by Foo Fighters and many more. Even though morbid titles many sounded upbeat, which the presenter mentioned on air.

wingy

Thanks wingy. Had another rockblock on Planet Rock last week. I picked 20 tracks with titles that relate to the current state we are back in. Example : Doom and Gloom by The Stones - Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin- Highway To Hell by ACDC- Times Like These by Foo Fighters and many more. Even though morbid titles many sounded upbeat, which the presenter mentioned on air.
Hehe.👍

jimmyhillsfanclub

The Family Cat.

Simply one of the most criminally under-rated UK bands....ever.....

Really tricky to find any decent footage or digital archives......no spotify either.....

however....I' have found them doing one of their early tunes live on a boat in plymouth.

Loved this band.......got absolutely caned with them at an after party somewhere in deepest darkest somerset back in the day too.....

...heres another from their debut album....

Mcbean

Playing these two beauties tonight UFO live is from 72 , just raw guitar love it ! and Ted is from 78 I saw him at Hammy odeon in 76 - so loud my ears screamed for a couple of days - Stranglehold - ace 6F51B311-7CC9-43CA-AB31-35D771930244.jpeg

bringbackrattles

Just back in off my window cleaning round, so to get my mind of this tier 3 malarchy is to stick Power Up by ACDC on, especially the awesome Demon Fire . That'll do the trick for a bit !

Users who are viewing this thread