What are you currently listening to? (6 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Used to like the Robin the Hooded Man soundtrack. Will have to dig it out.

But for the next hour it’s a nice bottle of Red listening to James Taylor. Need to calm myself after the nervous anxiety of the 90mins earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Used to like the Robin the Hooded Man soundtrack. Will have to dig it out.

But for the next hour it’s a nice bottle of Red listening to James Taylor. Need to calm myself after the nervous anxiety of the 90mins earlier.

Been playing ACDC new album too much as like it that much. So thought I'd chill out a bit and when I saw the Clannad double CD thought that'll be a change from hard rock.

lifeskyblue

Been playing ACDC new album too much as like it that much. So thought I'd chill out a bit and when I saw the Clannad double CD thought that'll be a change from hard rock.

Good to have change every now and again. During the last week have listened to Pavlov’ Dog (the singers voice grates after a while) and Mad Dog McRae two very different and distinctive bands.

bringbackrattles

Good to have change every now and again. During the last week have listened to Pavlov’ Dog (the singers voice grates after a while) and Mad Dog McRae two very different and distinctive bands.

I can listen to ACDC or Metallica for hours and enjoy both bands. But can put on soft rock music or even some classical stuff and enjoy that. Find it's the best way to never get bored listening to music.

lifeskyblue

Another band have been listening to recently...prog rock is one of my ‘go to’ genres

But late night it’s medieval religious music...polyphony more than Gregorian Chant.

Kneeza

Unlike me to get Christmassy this early (although many would argue the subject matter isn't very festive even if it relates to the Fourth Day of).
Whatever, it's an utterly beautiful piece of music that never fails to make me blink a bit.

Sbarcher

Not a particular group/album but while I'm working it's got to be Chillout Cafe (vol 31) on DAB.

Kneeza

Not a particular group/album but while I'm working it's got to be Chillout Cafe (vol 31) on DAB.
Got me in a session of my friend Pete Lawrence's (Chilled by Nature, Big Chill etc) stuff on You Tube, Soundcloud etc, and happened to spot this piece of vocal perfection that I hadn't heard for a while.
Just beautiful, and when Maddy Prior's voice comes in, it's one of those 'shivers up the back of the neck' moments for me.

bringbackrattles

A customer on my window round who's not long retired is a big music fan and always has some rock music playing. This morning he had The Doors on and I commented I hadn't heard them for ages. Anyway he's borrowed me a couple of their CDs so they'll be on later.

bringbackrattles

Not been listening to but any thoughts on Paul McCartney as he has a new album out ? He's obviously a legend and he's written some awesome songs. But since Wings I just don't think much of his music,that's just my opinion.
But been reading that his new album is very good and worth listening to so may give it a go.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mrs Sbd and myself are listening to Christmas tunes and wrapping presents then delivering them

Mcbean

A customer on my window round who's not long retired is a big music fan and always has some rock music playing. This morning he had The Doors on and I commented I hadn't heard them for ages. Anyway he's borrowed me a couple of their CDs so they'll be on later.
I hope its LA Woman - incredible album - full volume for Riders -

Playing Rattus Norvegicus Stranglers at the mo on the old vinyl - what an album

Users who are viewing this thread