What are you currently listening to?

ovduk78

Apr 11, 2011
Callander
My back is in the Pulse video with my wife we are in front of the mixing desk when the glitter ball is running :D - best ever concert - saw Waters at Hyde Park on that tour - fantastic sound - was a good night on SkyArts which is now free
We've only just got Sky Arts and whilst they have some good stuff on there the adverts are very annoying. I was watching a Deep Purple concert and they had an advert in the middle of Space Trucking!!

Philosorapter

Aug 7, 2013
The theme of today for myself!

Malaka

Jan 23, 2014
Coventry
Can't stop listening to Rammstein. This is a killer video

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Me and her have got Birmingham tickets. Can't see it happening at the moment.
Leeds Millennium square on general sale tomorrow. Took the plunge at got some in the pre sale, couldn't resist. Cracking spot to watch a gig (if it's dry!).

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jan 24, 2011
Malvern
Currently got "Ricochet" by Tangerine Dream blasting through my cans. Wish I still smoked! I'd have a huge skin-up right now and the missus would have to prise me down from the ceiling! o_O 🥴✌

Reactions: lifeskyblue

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
5 Cd' s from the charity shop. Eclectic mix : Status Quo,Eric Burdon, U2, Stereophonics, and The Electric Soft Parade. Bit of everything there ! 🎸🎸
Electric soft parade were a cracking band, thought they should have been bigger.
Saw them supporting someone once but it escapes me who it was.

Reactions: bringbackrattles

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
Electric soft parade were a cracking band, thought they should have been bigger.
Saw them supporting someone once but it escapes me who it was.
My lad raved about them years ago. Never got round to hearing any of their music, but spotted their album : Holes In The Wall amongst a load of CDs so bought it with the other ones. Really like their sound bit of Indie Rock.

Reactions: clint van damme