What are you currently listening to? (5 Viewers)

Philosorapter

A raunchier version of the song. Slow building but in my opinion, a hidden gem.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

David Gray is touring next spring and he’s doing the white ladder album. I know he might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’s a great album

He's on my all time favourite artists list! Got every one of his albums! My personal favourite album is "The Foundling". He also did a great track with another of my all time favourite artists, Annie Lennox, which I think is brilliant! It's called "Full Steam".

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He's on my all time favourite artists list! Got every one of his albums! My personal favourite album is "The Foundling". He also did a great track with another of my all time favourite artists, Annie Lennox, which I think is brilliant! It's called "Full Steam".

As an aside, incidentally, the number plate on that Mercedes at the end (31 DLT) belongs to an AUDI Q8 VORSPRUNG QUATTRO 50 TDI 286.
Strange??

ccfctommy

Listening to Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever which is a terrible name for a band but their album is very good indeed. Sounds a bit like The War on Drugs in places. Very dreamy indie rock.

bringbackrattles

Really enjoying listening to my old vinyl on my newish turntable. It's great finding an obscure album in the collection and sticking it on. And an album by J.J.Cale called : Travel- Log caught my eye as I can't recall buying it. From 1989 it is well worth checking out.

bringbackrattles

On vinyl found from my collection a great album from Dr. Feelgood called Be Seeing You. Forgot how good a band they were. She's A Wind Up, That's It I Quit, Baby Jane, and many more great tracks.

Gazolba

Lobo - "Me and You and a Dog named Boo":

chiefdave

Anyone know if any of the Asda's in Cov sell vinyl? After something thats an Asda exclusive but can't find a list of stockists.

Mcbean

Watched a film last night on Lynyrd Skynrd called " if i leave here tomorrow" on Sky Arts - seen them a few times way back and once since the aircrash - the film is quite funny and sad of course - has a great soundtrack if you love the Southern Blues they play - its a documentry on their career - Good !

bringbackrattles

Came back in after half day work because of the bloody rain again. But one album lifts my mood even though it's basically a blues album, and that's Fire And Water by Free. Love every track and it never ages.
What record lifts your mood ?

lifeskyblue

A really hard one this and like mcbean I will split it into chill out and uplifting.

Chill: Golden Age of Polyphony...a compilation of different strands of late medieval (especially religious) polyphony. Really relaxing and drift into thought...particularly when accompanied by a whisky

Uplifting: not sure I can pick one album or artist but I will go for a bit of James Taylor. Always singalong and brightens mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

Listening to Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever which is a terrible name for a band but their album is very good indeed. Sounds a bit like The War on Drugs in places. Very dreamy indie rock.
I went to see them last year at The Hare and Hounds in Brum. They're decent live too.

Users who are viewing this thread