What are you currently listening to? (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

Remember seeing them down the poly the night of 0-0 draw with Leeds on the last day of the season when it kicked off on the pitch.

I'd seen Oasis down there a couple of weeks earlier and told the Longpigs drummer after the gig that they were much better and were going to be bigger than Oasis!
Wonder why I never had a career as an A & R man?!

baldy

How come everyone seems to be posting stuff that I bloody love? Do you all know something that I don't? Lol! Anyway, Wingy, I was going to say that in my collection I have a quadruple CD album set titled "A Complete Introduction To Northern Soul" - 100 tracks in total. Heaven!

Northern soul's brilliant

Kneeza

How come everyone seems to be posting stuff that I bloody love? Do you all know something that I don't? Lol! Anyway, Wingy, I was going to say that in my collection I have a quadruple CD album set titled "A Complete Introduction To Northern Soul" - 100 tracks in total. Heaven!
Looked that up, and it appears to be going for about £100 now. Gulp.
And it doesn't even have this on it (that I love)

lordy_87

Can hear 'Up the Bracket' being played by The Libertines at the catherdral from all the way over here in Allesley. That and the sound of 100s of Karens rushing to moan about it on Facebook.
Was really good last night. They brought Terry Hall out and did a superb rendition of Gangsters.

JAM See

See what I did there? That's what we comedians call a sidecall, connecting two disparate topics with one stunningly original link.

Clever, aren't I?

JAM See

Well, It's appropriate innit (play loud, very loud).

Sbarcher

Not heard of him before, but have to say, I enjoyed this track.
He was the name behing the Cafe Del Mar Ibiza sound.
Here is one you have probably heard:-

My usuals are Zep, Floyd, Sabbath etc but there are times when this is just so great to chill to.

D

Deleted member 4439

For any of you old punks out there and who may have been into the always unfashionable Chelsea as I was, you may or may not have been aware that last year they crowdfunded what could well be their last album, featuring a number of ex-members. I've listened to it and, well, it's crap, and I lost count of how many Clash hooks I could count. But I do like the title track, which has Gene at his most poignant. Sounds like a swansong.

Users who are viewing this thread