What are you currently listening to?

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
I went to Blackpool Tuesday night and been on it all day The Royal Pub then the Horseshoes. I think we are going to have a good season. I've come home on and put the ACDC new album.love it !

Reactions: wingy

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jan 24, 2011
Malvern
Blodwyn Pig were a great blues/rock band back in the day. Mick Abrahams left Jethro Tull to form the band, never saw them live but had a vinyl album of theirs with a pig's head on the cover with a fag in its mouth !
I remember that album cover BBR!

Reactions: bringbackrattles

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
Did a gutter job for a customer and along with payment as they know I like the Beatles,gave me a George Harrison DVD. Titled: The Quite One, it's not just his music but a documentary on his life. Bit different but nice gesture. From 2002 and contains a booklet featuring stories and pictures.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Did a gutter job for a customer and along with payment as they know I like the Beatles,gave me a George Harrison DVD. Titled: The Quite One, it's not just his music but a documentary on his life. Bit different but nice gesture. From 2002 and contains a booklet featuring stories and pictures.
Bet that is quite interesting with his Spiritualism..
Surprising really how much he wrote as well.
Been listening to a lot of his stuff recently.

Reactions: bringbackrattles

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
Bet that is quite interesting with his Spiritualism..
Surprising really how much he wrote as well.
Been listening to a lot of his stuff recently.
Says that he was the youngest of the Beatles,and along with his spiritual side enjoyed his immense wealth. Should be an interesting watch.

Reactions: wingy

bringbackrattles

Aug 19, 2013
The bloke who was the baby featured on the cover of Nirvana's album Nevermind is now suing the band and its promoters for sexual exploitation. Saying it has ruined his life etc, although he also has said in the past it opened doors for him. Sounds like he's after a few bob then ! I have one Nirvana album and it is Nevermind, and a fine album too.

Reactions: wingy and lordy_87

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
Lots of Ambient type stuff on Bandcamp. Taken out a sub to Castles In Space, who release some fantastic music.

Reactions: COV