What are you currently listening to? (5 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Olly Murs?

On a side note, if I went Malvern and bumped into Robert Frip and Toyah but not HH I'd be gutted!
Aahh, Clint! You can meet up with me anytime you're in the great Metropolis of Malvern! (but Robert Fripp and Toyah live in Pershore!) Oh, and it ain't Olly Murs! Lol!

Houchens Head

Haha some of those lads are that light on their feet I reckon they probably could have taught Jacko the moonwalk.
How come everyone seems to be posting stuff that I bloody love? Do you all know something that I don't? Lol! Anyway, Wingy, I was going to say that in my collection I have a quadruple CD album set titled "A Complete Introduction To Northern Soul" - 100 tracks in total. Heaven!

Houchens Head

It's Friday night and I'm sat here with a bottle of Smirnoff and listening to Roger Waters albums. Got "Amused to Death" on at the moment.

Marty

Graffiti on the train by Stereophonics, absolutely superb album.

wingy

Graffiti on the train by Stereophonics, absolutely superb album.
Got to be honest haven't heard that album and am not their hugest fan but the title track is brilliant.
I don't know or think it was ,but never a more suitable track as a film score IMO.

Marty

Got to be honest haven't heard that album and am not their hugest fan but the title track is brilliant.
I don't know or think it was ,but never a more suitable track as a film score IMO.

I'm not a massive fan of their's, some good songs through the years but mostly 'meh' for me.

Houchens Head

I'm still listening to Roger Waters from Friday night. Vodka's finished though! ;)

Houchens Head

Thought about it. We drove into Gt Malvern one day, couldn't park, and drove straight out the other side. Rammed!
I live in a small close that has loads of on-road parking. If you come over again, give me a shout then you can park up near me, and we can go off to my local. Easy!

Kneeza

I live in a small close that has loads of on-road parking. If you come over again, give me a shout then you can park up near me, and we can go off to my local. Easy!
Will do.
It was my missus that wanted a look as she'd never been (I've walked the hills a few times).
Approached from Guarlford and then up Church St which was hideously congested, and several of us ended up having to drive on the pavement otherwise we'd still be in gridlock today I reckon. Then rewarded with a nice hill-start to get out the end turning right. Not great...
We just drove out, did a loop of the hills and ended up in Ledbury (I think) which was fine.
Ah well, mebbe next time!

Houchens Head

Will do.
It was my missus that wanted a look as she'd never been (I've walked the hills a few times).
Approached from Guarlford and then up Church St which was hideously congested, and several of us ended up having to drive on the pavement otherwise we'd still be in gridlock today I reckon. Then rewarded with a nice hill-start to get out the end turning right. Not great...
We just drove out, did a loop of the hills and ended up in Ledbury (I think) which was fine.
Ah well, mebbe next time!
I know Guarlford well. I use a small garden centre there. Never known the area to be gridlocked though. Must have been an event somewhere local. Thinking about it, the Three Counties Showground is nearby. Maybe something there? Don't be put off though. It's a lovely area to visit. (The hills are visible from my back garden. Luvverly!)
(This from last winter....)
IMG_8318.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread